WhatsApp: Trick to Customize Notifications from iOS | Play DEPOR
One of the biggest features The WhatsApp The reason for its popularity is that it can be customized according to the needs of each user. One such function is to choose which sounds you would like to receive from the notifications of some of the contacts you have added.
Through the settings of the Meta tool itself, you can choose a specific tone for messages or calls and choose the contact you want to put it on, and this will make you quickly recognize who the person is writing to you and thus take the time to respond as soon as possible.
Depending on how you organize yourself, you might even set the same tone for co-workers, university, or family members, letting you know how urgent you are to respond to messages. Under this assumption since then sports We share a complete guide for you to apply this trick from iPhone.
Look: iPhone: How to edit audio before sharing it via WhatsApp chat
How to customize the WhatsApp notification tone on iOS
If you have a specific contact that you want to easily identify each time they call or text you, you can customize your notifications to make that happen. Here we tell you what are the steps to follow.
- From your iPhone, enter the WhatsApp application.
- Now, find the individual or group chat where you want to customize the tone.
- Enter the conversation and tap on the contact’s name.
- Next, enter the person’s profile.
- Immediately, a list of alternatives will appear, tap Notifications.
- Among the options, tap on Custom notifications.
- After that, a list of all available tones will appear.
- You can choose a different tone for messages and calls.
- Finally, click OK, and you’re done.
From now on, every time your chosen contact texts or calls you, they will have the custom sound you selected earlier.
WhatsApp guide to not automatically download files
- First, make sure of that The WhatsApp You have no pending updates in the Android App Store or iOS App Store.
- Open the application and tap the three vertical dots icon located in the upper right corner (on Android), or the gear wheel icon (lower right (on iPhone), some options will be displayed, enter “Settings”.
- The next step is to click on the section that says “Storage & Data”.
- Go to the “Automatic download” section.
- Tap on the “Download using mobile data” and “Download using Wi-Fi” options.
- In both, deactivate the Pictures, Audio, Videos, and Documents box, and it should be unchecked (without the green check mark).
- Finally, click OK to keep the changes.
Remember that voice notes will always be downloaded automatically, do not confuse voice messages with voice messages, as they are sent in MP3 format and are not recorded by WhatsApp.
How to enter the secret space of WhatsApp?
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates in the Android App Store or iOS App Store.
- Now, open the app and tap on the three vertical dots icon present at the top right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, tap “Settings” > “Storage & Data”.
- Click here on the “Data Usage” section.
- This is the hidden section, although it is easy to access, most of them didn’t even know it existed.
- Here you can see very interesting details, such as: how many messages you sent and received, the same with calls, how many statuses you posted, and so on.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”