Android | For this reason, you should not call back a number starting at +811 | cell phone | Smartphone | Cyber Security | scam | Play DEPOR
It is impossible to keep track of everything cyber criminals Which operate in different parts of the world, since these computer criminals operate from covert and with different malicious methods, what is their goal? Simply, steal your personal information to later access your financial information, such as: passwords for your banking applications and credit or debit card numbers.
The traditional methods of fraud are through SMS or phone calls, however, the technology portal “ADSLZoneThat cybercriminals have found a new method or scam, which consists of returning a missed call to a number starting with the prefix +811, do you want to know what will happen? From Depor we will explain it right away.
Look: Find out what happens if you pump your Android phone’s bloated battery
Why never call a number starting with the prefix +811
First, you should know that this number does not belong to any country in the world, because international calls are very expensive. From which side do they call you? “Well, it is as simple as it is compatible with cell phones that have satellite communication.‘, which is why the prefix +811 or 00881 appears.
- You will receive a call that will not give you time to answer, this will generate a missed call notification.
- Curiosity will make you call back, because you are suddenly waiting for someone to call you.
- Having done this, you are already an indirect participant in the scam.
- The authorities of different countries indicate that +811 has a special rate that makes a profit for each call received.
- In Spain, many users have fallen into the trap because the province of Galicia uses the prefix 811, but without the plus sign (+), so people get confused and decide to call +811 back.
- It is recommended to block these types of satellite numbers.
The guide to know the diagnosis of your Android cell phone
The Diagnostics tool is very useful when you want to buy a new phone or when you buy a used one, because this way you will know if that device is in good condition or if they are trying to scam you.
- First, enter your phone’s Settings androidyou can locate it with a cogwheel or gear icon.
- Now, click on the “Battery and device care” section, a new window will open.
- The next step is to scroll down until you get to the option called Diagnostics, tap on it.
- You will see a total of 23 tests that you can take to check if your phone is in good condition.
- Finally, click on each icon present at the bottom and wait android Go through the verification process.
- For example, if you choose the “Battery Status” button, you’ll see two possible warnings: “The battery is working properly” and “Intervention required.”
Done, that will be. Run the tests and if any of them fail, its icon will turn orange, however, the same team will provide you a solution to fix it right away. It should be noted that technical assistance will be required if an error is detected in the internal components of the device.
Guide your Xiaomi smartphone to run faster
- First, enter Settings or Settings on your Xiaomi phone.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon located in the upper right corner.
- Now, type the following: “Auto start” or “Application start”, remember that the name of the options may differ depending on the device model.
- Click on the section and all the applications that open when you turn on your cell phone will appear.
- To avoid this, just turn off the switch of these apps and your cell phone will run faster.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”