WhatsApp | A guide to see which groups are shared between you and your contacts | jobs | Tools | Chat | Conversations | beta | Play DEPOR
with The WhatsApp Not only is it possible to chat with your contacts through personal chats, because the aforementioned instant messaging platform also allows you to create or be part of a group so that you can send the same message to up to a total of 1024 people.
If for some reason you need to know the name of the groups you belong to and share with a particular contact, it will not be necessary for you to access the detailed information to chat with that user (a long process), because now WhatsApp will show you the said data from the search bar or the ‘magnifying glass’ tool.
It is important to clarify that this feature, which Depor will teach you how to use, is currently only available in the beta version of The WhatsApp For Android users, don’t worry, we will also tell you how to get it.
Steps to find out which groups are shared between you and your contacts on WhatsApp
- First, open the app after downloading the trial version The WhatsApp.
- Now, click on the magnifying glass (search function) icon located in the upper right corner of the main interface of your account.
- Type a contact name.
- As you can see, at the beginning, the new section “joint groups“.
- You certainly made it easier to view this information.
How to download WhatsApp Beta for Android phones?
- Go to the Google Play Store android and search for the app The WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Click the “Be a beta tester” option. If you don’t see it, access this connection to go straight.
- After that, click on the “Become a validator” section and you will already have the trial version.
Steps to become invisible on WhatsApp
- Hide “online”: To do this, go to Settings & Privacy and tap on Last Connected Time. Then indicate “Nobody” and that “Online” is the same as the last time you connected.
- Hide last connected time: Just go to Settings, Privacy, Last Connected Time and there is a sign that no one has seen this information.
- Put the name blank: To do this, go to this link. Then you should click on Copy to clipboard and now go to WhatsApp, info, and paste the message with your blank name.
- empty info: It is very similar to the previous step, just paste the blank code in the info section.
- Hide your profile picture: With this, you can not only configure that some people don’t see your profile picture, but no one can appreciate it, so many will wonder who wrote them.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”