Netflix It is the most famous all over the world. Millions of people log in every day to enjoy new movies and series. However, many users are not aware of some of the tools that will give them new options.
look | Tips for having safer and more private meetings in Zoom
For example, can you identify the first series or movie you watched? The answer is yes, and then we will tell you how to do it in a simple and fast way.
To see the history of what you have seen since you opened the account, it is necessary to go to View Netflix Activity. Even if the series or movie is no longer available on the platform, you will still be able to find out what title it is.
look here: When does winter time start in Mexico and how should you change the time on your watch?
To check your Netflix history, you should follow these steps
- Enter your profile and choose the account option.
- Go to the Profiles and Parental Controls section, and select the arrow to the right of the profile you want to review.
- Now, go to Activity view and tap on View.
- A list of recent titles you have viewed will appear, you can scroll through the pages until you reach the source or also download the list in CSV format.
- To prevent a series or movie from not appearing in this history, it must be hidden from the history by clicking on the forbidden icon.
It might interest you
“Infuriatingly humble travel fanatic. Passionate social media practitioner. Amateur writer. Wannabe problem solver. General food specialist.”