Android | How to enable anti-theft mode on your cell phone | Applications | Applications | Applications | Security | Privacy | Smart phones | technology | trick | wander | Mobile phones | nda | nnni | data
When a criminal intercepts his victim, the first thing he steals is the mobile phone and then any other belongings he carries in his pockets, suitcase, backpack, etc. So before we make another statistic about the insecurity of the citizen, we will teach him how to enable “protection” mode from theft” on your computer with the system Android, a feature that will help you find your device in a matter of minutes. Take note.
Look: WhatsApp: How to send audios with Vegeta’s voice from Dragon Ball Super without apps
It is important to clarify that with Anti-Theft mode thieves will not be able to do anything about it, because when performing any action such as: turning off the phone, Wi-Fi, determining the location, etc., they will have to First enter a security pattern, password or PIN that only you should know.
Look: Android: This is the solution to the android.process.media error message
How to activate anti-theft mode on your mobile phone
- First, enter “settings” or “configuration” of your Android phone, you can locate it with a cogwheel or gear icon.
- Now, tap on the “Lock Screen” section.
- Here you can access the Secure Lock Settings section and enter your security pattern, password or PIN.
- Finally, turn on the keys that say “Lock with side key” or “Lock network and security”. Turning on the Make Style Visible option is optional.
HOW TO TRACK AND FIND MY ANDROID PHONE
- From a computer or other smartphone, enter your Gmail account, then click on the following Link.
- will open google account and all devices on which you have registered your account.
- Tap on your stolen cell phone model. It is important that you have registered your Google (Gmail) account on this computer.
- Then, click on the “Find Device” button.
- Google Maps will open and tell you where your phone is.
- When you are close to the mobile phone, touch the “Play Audio” option.
Done, that’s how easy it is to locate your cell phone, the audio will play for five minutes, likewise, this ringtone will sound even if the phone is on “silent” mode, in case the criminal wants to turn the volume down he won’t be able to.
How does Google Anti-Theft work?
Turn the assistant on or off Google on screen Ban:
- On your phone or tablet Androidsay hello Googleopen Assistant Settings”. You can also go to Assistant Settings.
- Under All Settings, tap Display blocking.
- Turn Allow Assistant on the screen on or off. blocking.
How can I prevent them from using my cell phone?
You can set your phone to prevent others from using it if it has been reset to factory settings without your permission. For example, if your protected phone is stolen and the content is erased, it can only be used by someone who knows your account. Google or lock screen.
How to set phone protection
- Add a Google account on your phone: To help prevent others from using your phone if content has been deleted, add your Google account. Learn how to add your Google account to your phone.
- Set screen lockTo help prevent others from using your phone or deleting content, set up a screen lock. Learn how to set up a lock screen.
suggestionNote: If you have not set a screen lock, you may be able to remotely lock your phone using Find My Device. Learn how to use Find My Device.
How to connect to WIFI without knowing the password
- The first thing you should do is enter the settings of your cell phone Android.
- There you will have to enter Wifi.
- If your cell phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network and you need your friend to access it without a password, just tap on the network name.
- At that moment, you will see a tab that says Wifi QR Code.
- Now you have to enter Settings, Wifi, and in the upper corner tap on the small square.
- Scan the QR code and that’s it, you can now get access to Wi-Fi without having to ask your friends for the password.
- Best of all, you can connect and reconnect without the need for a password. Did you know?
- In the case of iPhones, it is necessary to have a password written down.
How to change letters or fonts from WhatsApp to round
- The first thing is to download the fonts app from google apps.
- Now you just have to set the keyboard as default.
- To do this, you will be asked for permissions to access your computer keyboard.
- Then go to WhatsApp.
- Type text and you will see that different types of letters or fonts will appear.
- Choose the letters that are rounded up and start writing the letter.
- Best of all, the same messages will be seen by all of your friends who receive the message.
- This way you will avoid typing in the app or web page and copying the text.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”