Why do I keep getting “Change Security Code” The WhatsApp? Well, you are not the only one who usually shows this notification. what does it mean? Is it really a bad thing? Well, we will mention it here.
You don’t have to be afraid first. The WhatsAppin order to improve the security of your conversations, you tend to make various changes within your conversations, such as a security code.
What does “Your security code has changed” mean in WHATSAPP
- If you wonder what it is and why it appears every day, we will tell you that all your WhatsApp chats are end-to-end encrypted, so only you and your friend or contact can read the messages.
- The security code changes every day or hour so that no hacker can hack your account or take over your conversations.
- The message “The security code has been changed” can be removed by logging in to the account.
- Next, go to Security, and at that moment deactivate the “Show security notifications on this phone” tab.
- This way, in the future, you will never see such a notification in your WhatsApp chats again.
- Remember that this does not remove the notifications that appeared before this option was disabled.
How to remove “Message waiting” from WHATSAPP
- If your friend has opened your conversation and WhatsApp Message Waiting is not resolved, you should do the following.
- The first is to make a backup.
- To do this, go to WhatsApp, then go to Settings.
- Now you have to enter the chats.
- Now back up your conversations.
- When the process is complete, you should uninstall WhatsApp and download it again.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”