What phones will you not have The WhatsApp? Determine if your mobile phone is one of these It may stop working during the new year because your device has not been updated Or is it very old?
Remember that to check your operating system on your cell phone, all you have to do is, just in case Android, enter Settings, System, System update. There you should see if you have a pending installation program.
In case if iPhone You just have to go to “Settings”, then enter “General” and click there on “Software Update”. If you find a newer version of iOS, it is best to download it.
List of mobile phones that will end WhatsApp in the new year 2023
Remember to always check if your cell phone is on the list. Otherwise, if it appears, update the operating system so that WhatsApp does not run out:
- Samsung Galaxy Core
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- Samsung galaxy s3 mini
- Samsung Galaxy Trend II
- Samsung Galaxy X2 cover.
- LG Optimus L3 II Dual
- LG Optimus L5 II
- LG Optimus F5 phone
- LG Optimus L3 II
- LG Optimus L7II
- LG Optimus L5 Dual
- LG Optimus L7 Dual
- LG Optimus F3 phone
- LG Optimus F3Q phone
- LG Optimus L2 II
- LG Optimus L4 II
- LG Optimus F6 phone
- LG Enact
- LG Lucid 2
- LG Optimus F7 phone
- Huawei Ascend Mate
- Huawei Ascend G740
- Huawei Ascend D2
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S Plus
- Sony Xperia M
- Lenovo A820
- ZTE V956 – UMI X2 phone
- ZTE Grand S Flex
- ZTE GrandMemo
- Faea F1THL W8
- Wiko Sync Five
- Winko Dark Knight
- Archos 53 Platinum
How do I know if my cell phone will run out of WhatsApp?
- WhatsApp stated that mobile phones with Android 4.1 or lower will no longer be compatible.
- In the case of iPhones, you must have iOS 12 or later
- While using Essential phones, you must have KaiOS 2.5.0 and above including JioPhone and JioPhone 2 devices
How to change the WhatsApp icon to gold for the new year 2023
- The golden or yellow color, for some people, means luck.
- That is why today we will teach you how to change the WhatsApp icon for the new year 2023.
- The first thing would be to download the golden WhatsApp logo through Google.
- You can choose any of them, but they must be in PNG format and transparent.
- Next, you will need to download Nova Launcher.
- Set the theme and the way you want your screen to appear.
- Now just tap on the WhatsApp icon.
- Then go to Edit and click on the Meta app logo.
- Choose Apps & Pictures and select the previously downloaded photo.
- Click “Done” and then finish the configuration.
How to recover WhatsApp messages safely?
Before starting, it is necessary to highlight two very important things: first, the trick will only work with text messages, it will not recover multimedia files such as photos, videos, Word, Excel, PDF documents, etc.; Secondly, you must first enable high priority notifications on the app and your Android phone.
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates.
- Enter your cell phone’s “settings”. androidyou can locate it with a cogwheel or gear icon.
- Now, click on the Apps section > find and enter “WhatsApp”.
- The next step is to tap on the option called “Notifications” > turn on the “Show Notifications” switch.
- Choose whether you want alerts to arrive with sound and vibration, or to be delivered silently.
Why you can’t install WhatsApp Plus: Latest APK Version
Remember that installing third-party applications, such as WhatsApp Plus, will not affect your cell phone, but you may lose your conversations:
- The first thing would be to download WhatsApp Plus.
- You can even enter this site In order to get the apk file.
- Now go to Google Play.
- Click on your profile picture and there to play protection.
- Click on the spin wheel and deactivate these two options in Google Play.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”