WhatsApp | How to schedule a message | picture | Video | Applications | Smartphone | date and time | nda | nnni | SPORTS-PLAY
The WhatsApp It is one of the applications that many like to use to be able to chat with their friends just by registering their numbers on the cell phone. Did you know that you can schedule a message without downloading the Plus version? As you read it and here we show it to you. Take note.
To get started, you must download the app WasaviAnd The same Android compatible device found in the Store google apps. Once you have it, you have to provide it with the corresponding permissions like prevent it from being in the background, disable power saving mode and access your contacts.
Look: WhatsApp changes its name and here we tell you its name
How to schedule a WhatsApp message
- when you have Download and grant permissions to WasaviYou will be shown a short video tutorial.
- Now you just have to Press the “+” button.
- Then you should click “schedule a message”.
- Simply then Choose the contact you want to send the message to.
- Select File Later Shipping day, year and time.
- Now you must choose whether you Personal account or WhatsApp Business.
- Once you have completed this step, you just have to write your message.
- Now just click on Send button.
- And voila, your WhatsApp message will be scheduled.
The best thing about it is that Wasavi allows you to edit the message as much as you want as long as it hasn’t been sent on WhatsApp yet. So always check all the text before forgetting and sending it on your own.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”