Months later Restrictive health measures, Were Pub, Restaurant U UK Cafe Reopen England, Scotland U storm There is already a green light so that the customers of bars and restaurants can have their own Interiors. And these are the new rules. Until that time, the British could only enjoy the terraces of these places. Despite this exemption, normality has not yet returned, as some The rules.
This de-escalation scheme, which began on May 17, allows freedom while performing certain activities. However, the British government also intends raise awareness For my drink Precaution. And it is that the Indian version is very present in many areas of the United Kingdom. This tension threatens the “roadmap” To reduce lockdown restrictions. Too Risk vaccination, So far successful, of the country.
UK Pub & Restaurant Interior Standards
Rules in england
The enthusiasm with which we can assume that restrictive measures are being made more flexible should not neglect health precautions. So that, There are certain standards that customers and owners are expected to follow. BBC written a written Article Which explains the new rules in a very planned way.
- Pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants can serve customers Internal.
- Group of maximum six people – or two nuclei of coexistence (People have no boundaries) – They are allowed inside.
- In The outer, Meetings are extended to the maximum 30 people.
- The owners of the premises should ensure that all Customers over 16 years of age register with the NHS Tracking System Or provide your convenience contact information.
- Customers must order, eat and drink The meeting From their sites, to the places where alcohol is served.
- When customer Don’t sit For example, when going to the table with them or going to the bathroom – they should cover their face. Face masks.
- It is also advisable Distance Social between groups.
- Capacity is limited which allows social disturbances and table service.
The government expects that all restrictions will be lifted by June 21.
Rules in scotland
Restrictions in most of Scotland moved to level 2 17 May (Glasgow and More will remain under Level 3 rules). For restaurants, bars and cafes, it means the following:
- Local people can Open until 10:30 pm, Serving food and alcohol in accordance with local licensing laws.
- Customers must book in advance Table and maybe Up to two hours.
- Group up to Six people Three can be found in the nucleus of coexistence Internal.
- Unless Eight people Eight different cores can be assembled Fresh air.
- Children under 12 do not count Number of people gathered outside, but inside.
- You have to keep Social distance With people who are not living together.
- Local people should gather contact information Of all customers.
- Hospitality is expected to remain Open indoors from 7 June to 11:00 pm, When all regions of Scotland are expected to go to a level.
Regulations in Wales
In Wales, six people from different coexistence groups can meet in pubs, cafes and restaurants. However, those who do not live together, or who are not in “bubble groups”, should stay 6 feet (2 meters) away.
Based on these rules, business owners are responsible for making their premises as safe as possible:
- They can meet Six people from different nuclei. They do not count Children Under 11 years Nor caretakers.
- Only local people can offer table service, Thus convenience Distance Body.
- Customers are advised to The store With In advance And provide your convenience contact information If health requires it.
Northern ireland status
Indoor hospitality will take longer. It will reopen on 24 May, although it is pending review on 20 May. Currently, pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants can serve Only out.
- Customers should stay The meeting On each table. with Maximum six people from two different coexistence centers (Children are not 12 and younger).
- The customers Can reach the interior To go to the bathroom, order food or pay from the buffet, but social distance will have to be maintained.
- Local people must Collect customer data Help to locate them if necessary.
“Wannabe troublemaker. Pop culture fanatic. Zombie nerd. Lifelong bacon advocate. Alcohol enthusiast. Tv junkie.”