Are you lost your iPhone Or is it stolen? It is possible, while outing with friends or on a trip, that you have lost your smartphone and no matter how much you are looking for it, you cannot find it, or at worst, someone has taken it without your permission, so you must act accordingly. as quickly as possible so that they do not access your private data.
Whether it’s photos, videos, or even your bank account, it’s imperative to protect your mobile device before anyone accesses this information. To do this, you have to block it remotely, in this way no one will be able to see the content of your smartphone.
Also, if it is lost, you can put a message on the screen so that the person who finds it will know how to contact you and thus return it to you. Under this assumption, in sports We share the steps to follow to block your iPhone.
How do I lock my iPhone due to loss or theft
To prevent your important data from being removed if your iPhone is lost or stolen. Here are the details.
- Before you begin, you need to find your iPhone on the map.
- You can do this using the Find My app on another device that’s synced with your Apple ID.
- Another option is to enter this link: icloud.com/find.
- In case you can’t find it, you should mark it as lost and block it.
- This way no one will be able to access your personal information.
- Likewise, you can send a message on the screen in case someone finds your mobile phone, and returns it to you.
- In this case, enter the search application and go to “Devices”.
- Select your iPhone and scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Here you put the message and contact number.
How to install iOS 16.5 beta 3 on iPhone
The beta has released iOS 16.5 beta 2 to developers, so the way to install this patch will be different than what is usually done. Here we explain how to do it on iPhone.
- First, you have to create a developer profile through this site: Beta features.
- Next, choose the option that says iOS 16 and access your iPhone’s Settings.
- Among the options, tap on the “Downloaded Profile” option.
- After that, you will have to download and install the profile and accept the requirements.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”