If you think the camera The WhatsApp It has too much zoom or looks too big, so apply these tips to solve the problem that was given to users around the world and reported on social networks. Make a note of each step so you can configure it properly.
Thanks to the application, we can send photos and videos to any user by simply registering his cell phone number in our site Mobile. But there are certain details that many would like to modify in the application they belong to Facebook social networking site. How do I go back to the previous version? This you should know.
Currently The WhatsApp It adds functionality such as the ability to make all the multimedia content you send to your friends disappear as soon as you open it. Also , a program It develops the tool so that all messages you send will self-destruct if they are not seen after a week, which is a great security system for some.
But there are some details that matter to people that in the latest version of the messaging app there has been a change in the way photos are taken, because the app’s camera has now been enlarged. Is there an error? What’s going on? Follow these steps.
Many believe it is a bug while others, who want to fix it, decide to uninstall and reinstall The WhatsApp. But the problem was solved with a few simple moves or using other methods as well. Note the following tips.
more information: WhatsApp: What does blue heart mean and when is it used
WHY WHATSAPP CAM SEE WITH ZOOM TECHNOLOGY
Remember that if you update the app, you can go back to the previous version by downloading the APK. If you can’t, here are some solutions to the WhatsApp problem:
- First of all, one of the quickest solutions, in the case of the camera The WhatsApp Viewed with zoom in/out, it uses your mobile device’s native Photos app. This way the shot will not be stretched or enlarged, but you can choose the 4:3 or 1:1 format.
- On the other hand, if you want to fix it, you have to delete the WhatsApp cache folder from your Android device.
- You can also uninstall and reinstall the app to update the app, in case the error is fixed.
- In the event that you are in the WhatsApp Beta, the most desirable thing is to opt out of the program to receive a more standard version of the fast messaging app, without problems.
- You can also check in google apps a iOS Store If you do not have the latest version of WhatsApp. Remember that with all of them changes are applied.
- If you take any photo with WhatsApp camera, it will go back to normal, no zoom, so the failure is only temporary.
These are some ways how to fix WhatsApp camera zoom in/out. Remember, you can also add filters to your photos to give each of your photos in your gallery a touch of originality.
Despite this, there are many iPhone users who are already receiving the standard version in order to solve the fast messaging app error, while other Android terminals are still waiting.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”