Google Chrome for iOS from Iphone It hides a classic game that you can enjoy in your spare time to entertain yourself. This is the secret pinball game that exists inside Chrome as an “Easter Egg”. In the next note we will show you the steps so you can get it working.
Although the classic Pinball is already available on the iOS App Store, many do not want to download it for a reason we all know and hate, which is the storage space of Iphone On the edge of the abyss.
More information | This is how you can remove iOS 15 beta from your iPhone cell phone
It is important to note that to play this secret Pinball game it is not necessary to be connected to the internet, it does not even consume mobile data if you activate it. Then, we will show you the steps so that you can enjoy the above game which looks like a mixture between the classic Pinball and Brick Breaker which is also available on the App Store.
How to play secret ball
- Make sure there is no pending update for Google Chrome on file Iphone.
- Enter Chrome and swipe right to go to the Tabs pane.
- Swipe up a few times until some shapes appear.
- Now, all tabs will be closed automatically and the game will appear.
- To enjoy Secret Pinball, the Iphone Model 8 or higher.
- You will have a maximum of three lives so that you can move to the higher levels.
- At the bottom, you’ll handle two springs or a trigger to drive the ball and destroy the shapes.
- To move the springs you just have to press on them.
- When you fire a heart, you get an extra life.
- When you destroy a blue star, it will split the pinball in two.
- When you destroy a yellow star it makes the ball bigger.
- With each level the game becomes more difficult and the points obtained will appear in the upper right.
Secret Pinball is currently an exclusive mobile game for iPhone iOS. It has not been confirmed whether Google will add this functionality in the future to the Android Smartphone search engine.
Are you tired of the same apps? on your iPhone? click Here So you can find out the list of the most downloaded iOS mobile games of the week, according to the app app Annie, free and paid.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”