In this tutorial, we will teach you how to enable Low Power Mode indefinitely.
With the aim of preventing you from running out of battery at an important moment, Apple has developed a series of functions that will allow you to get the most out of your autonomy. This is important, because it may happen that you are far from home and have little battery in the mobile phone, but you do not have a charger on hand.
It is for this reason that they were able to do so function design which enables Reduce mobile phone battery consumptionCall Low Power Mode. In this way, they have achieved Significant improvement in autonomy One of the latest iPhones.
However, this function after the elapsed time or download limit It is automatically deactivatedSo we have prepared a tutorial where we will teach you how to maintain it indefinitely.
How can we permanently enable Low Power Mode on a mobile phone?
Next, we will present the steps to follow to properly configure this automation.
- The first thing you have to do is open the app abbreviations and go to option automation.
- Now, click Create personal automation. If you already own an automation, click the plus (+) icon at the top right.
- Next, you need to scroll down and enter a file Low Power Mode.
- After that, you can access the screen “When” and uncheck the box “activated” to enable “turning off” and press next.
- So, in the search bar, type “Set Low Power Mode” Select it from the results.
- Next, tap next.
- You must disable the option “Ask before doing” and click “do not ask”.
- Finally, you just have to click Maher.
In this way, you will have achieved Create successful automationso that the low consumption mode can be activated automatically, regardless of whether you or the operating system deactivate it after the 80% battery charge is reached.
If you want to check that everything is working fine, you should go to Adjust From iPhone, then turn on drums and enable Low Power Mode (if you haven’t already). Next, proceed to turn off the switch for this mode and you will find that it will not work, since It will run automatically.
in this way, You will not be able to disable Low Power Mode From your mobile phone, even when its charge level is more than 80% or more, regardless of whether the charger is connected. This is because automation will force the smartphone to remain in this state.
How do we disable permanent low power mode on mobile?
It is possible that the iPhone, when in low power mode, limit some of its functionssince this feature blocks background processes, stops automatic updates, disables 5G for almost all tasks (except for video streams), stops syncing with mail, and the refresh rate of newer monitors is limited to 60Hz, among others. Features you disable Being in this situation.
To disable this modeYou need to disable the automation, so your iPhone will return to its normal state. We explain how to do this:
- First, open the app abbreviations s Tap Automation.
- Now, tap on the option “When”in low power mode, then in Automation “Off”.
- disable Enable this automation then press Maher.
- After following these steps, it is put into low power It will work normallyand you can Activation and deactivation When automation desire.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”