WhatsApp | The trick to scan documents using your mobile phone and share them through the app | SPORTS-PLAY
The health emergency that the whole world is going through due to the COVID-19 pandemic has increasingly promoted remote work, however, the paperwork is still going on and when they send you documents to print and confirm, you have to re-scan them. Printer and resend, which is very boring for everyone. In this opportunity, we will teach you to scan any paper using only your mobile device, also you can share the file by The WhatsAppGmail, Outlook, etc.
Look: WhatsApp: A Trick to Delete Repeated Photos in Your Cell Phone’s Memory
It is important to clarify that this trick can be done from your smartphone using the Android operating system like Apple’s iOS. In addition, it will be necessary to download an additional application developed by the technology company Microsoft, which will serve as a scanner to replace traditional printers.
Look: WhatsApp: How do you know who is ‘connected’ with this trick
How to scan a document using your mobile phone
- First, find and download the “Microsoft Lens: PDF Scanner” app from Google Play or App Store.
- Now, open the app and give it all the permissions it asks for (access to camera and gallery) for it to work normally.
- Don’t worry, it’s a completely secure platform.
- After that, the application will open the camera in the “Document” function so that you can scan the paper you want to digitize.
- The box that appears should fit in the corners of the document to be scanned, then take the photo and click Confirm.
- Done, you have already scanned the document, before exporting it you can edit it, add filters (including black and white), rotate or crop, when you think everything is OK, click Done.
- A new window will open for you to choose where to save the file and the format, if it’s an image or PDF, you can even export it in a Word document, Power Point, One Note or One Drive.
- The next step is to click “Save”. A new window will open with the created files.
- Finally, click for a few seconds on the PDF or JPG file so you can share it on WhatsApp.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”