Don’t you want to lose it or do you want to share it with someone? Then use this trick. The WhatsApp It is one of the applications that many people like to use to be able to talk with all their friends, co-workers or simply their relatives, in order to report some details such as news, send photos, videos, GIFs, animated stickers and even a variety of multimedia content.
But not only that, in The WhatsApp Now it is possible to activate photos that disappear as soon as your friends open them. However, there are details that worry many. Do you know why the photos you receive are not saved to your gallery?
Every time they send us a photo or a video, this is usually saved to the reel of our mobile device. There are now some changes received by the latest update of the app, so it seems that some of the functions have changed. What should I do?
Well, it is very easy. It should be noted that the objective of The WhatsApp Don’t fill up your cell phone space so you can continue chatting and get the latest version of the app that now belongs to Facebook. So follow these steps.
WhatsApp images are not saved to my gallery
Often there are problems when downloading an image from The WhatsApp. These fail either due to lack of internet, or simply due to deactivating a function that very few knew existed. So do the following steps:
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Now tap on the three vertical dots at the top right to enter settings.
- In the case of iPhones, you should go to Settings.
- Once in Settings, go to Storage and Data Usage.
- Find the Auto Download tab.
- Activate it and you will see that all files are downloaded automatically.
- Also, account and chats
- Now activate the tab that says “Save in Photos” and that’s it.
- Check your gallery and you will see that all your WhatsApp photos and videos will appear in a folder with the same name.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”