Resident Evil 4 remake It seems to be another victory for Capcom, a company in the making and especially with this saga, which receives shipments every year or two, between new games and very ambitious remakes.
Resident Evil 4, with an average of 93 inches Metacritic Among the media reports, it was viewed quite differently by a good proportion of the players, who didn’t like it at all… and noted that “Bombardment review“.
Resident Evil 4 isn’t quite as extreme as some of the others, but what’s remarkable is its average score of 93, with 107 media reviews… Note 71with 1,350 user reviews, at the time of this writing, in the PS5 version.
And in Xbox and PC, although there aren’t many ratings, Users note drops to 52 and 56. What happened to Resident Evil 4 and why did it get so many showblows?
RESIDENT EVIL 4 REMAKE ANALYSIS – A new marvel of horror
Reasons why Resident Evil 4 is not liked by fans
Without having “ideological” reasons behind the criticism, it is interesting to analyze why some fans were disappointed with this game. And reading many user comments, we came to some conclusions:
- Removed content: No mercenary mode, no modes with Ada
- It is more serious and Lost “Series B” tone From the original: Leon is boring (they critique votes too)
- The story is the same without much development, it’s a more “normal” game
- Some compare it to RE5: Too Much Work focused The atmosphere of the game is lost
- At the same time, Fighting and aiming is slow Less picky (and no more chopping heads)
- They blast bosses: they recycle their moves and they’re very simple (W They removed U-3)
- Side missions such as traveling salesman intrusiveLike an open world game
- Although more detailed, it is very dark and faded and visually bleak
- Boring experience and error puzzles
- the Artificial intelligence is unfairAnd someone says that “enemies multiply without limit.”
- Poor performance on consoles, rarely 60fps (it’s even worse on PS4)
- By adding realism, they spoiled what made it interesting.
what do you think? Do you agree with these Resident Evil 4 reviews, even in part? Of course, it’s not a “zero potato” game…but It might not have been great either. Fortunately, the original is still available on all platforms, and no one will take it from you!
However, if you’re playing Resident Evil 4, don’t miss this hack that allows you to bypass the starting part of the game by “ringing the bell”, and other tricks to bypass locked doors.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”