The day is over midterm electionsAnd the in which the controversy over the control of both houses of Congress was disputed, 36 major governments and public referendums on abortion, climate change or access to health, among other important issues.
It is estimated that more than 250 US citizens voted.
More importantly, the results will tell us whether the current president Joe Biden retains his legislative power.
- According to the first preliminary results, The Democrats are on their way to winning the governorship of New York.
- In addition to the fact that it is estimated that they have already won in Illinois, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Maryland and Colorado. Meanwhile, Republicans were victorious in Texas, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Wyoming, Iowa, Ohio, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Vermont, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.
- Republican John F. Kennedy He has been placed at the forefront of a vote for the federal Senate by Louisiana, as he seeks re-election.
- Republican Kristi Noem She has positioned herself as a favorite for re-election, as governor of South Dakota.
- Democrat Wes Mor About to become the new governor of Maryland.
- Greg Abbott could win, Once again, elected governor of Texas. It should be noted that this will be his third term.
- Republican Brian Kemp He’s about to be re-elected as governor of Georgia.
- Republican Bill Lee, Whoever seeks re-election as governor of Tennessee is in first place, so far.
- Republican Eric Schmidt He put himself at the head of the Missouri Senate race.
Although the results are similar, Former President Donald Trump celebrated the primary advantage for many Republicans, who are placed as candidates in their state elections.
So far, vote counting continues and Results are expected to be announced tomorrow, November 9th.
“Infuriatingly humble travel fanatic. Passionate social media practitioner. Amateur writer. Wannabe problem solver. General food specialist.”