WhatsApp Web It is full of tricks. With a series of extensions, you can block your conversations so that no one sees them, as well as find out who is online at that moment. Now the way to talk to someone without adding them has been discovered.
You will accomplish this step from the comfort of your computer, using WhatsApp Web. This is why it is not necessary for you to install any software that can harm your computer. You just have to follow these steps.
How to chat with someone without adding them to WhatsApp on the web
- The first thing you should do is open the browser of your choice on your computer.
- Then you should put this URL: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXXXXX
- In the part where you see many x’s, you must write the number of the person you want to call, yes, with the country code and without the “+” symbol.
- In the case of Peru, you must put the number 51 first and then write the entire cell phone number.
- Now press Enter and a window will open if you want to chat with this person.
- Click Yes and WhatsApp Web will open in your browser.
- With this you can chat with that person without having to add them and on your computer.
How to see the last connection time of someone who blocked you on WhatsAPP
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp.
- Then ask a friend of yours to add you to a WhatsApp group.
- You should also add that person who blocked you.
- When all three are in the group, your friend can leave it if he wants to.
- Try sending a text message.
- Now check if your friend and the person who blocked you has seen it.
- To do this, tap on the message and then on “Info”.
- At that moment you will see the time when the person who blocked you.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”