The WhatsApp It is still one of the most downloaded apps worldwide. With it, you can not only change your status from time to time, but also check the status of your friends without leaving a trace.
However, sometimes it is good to maintain privacy in our conversations. Do you put your profile picture on The WhatsApp? Here we will give you some guidance on why you should hide your profile picture within the app.
Why you should hide your profile picture on WHATSAPP
- There are several reasons why you should hide your WhatsApp profile picture.
- The first one relates to the fact that any user, even if they are not your contact, can view your selfie.
- Even that same person can download your photo without you even realizing it.
- Also, some tend to use apps other than WhatsApp, and on the contrary, they use ways to download your profile picture in high quality.
- There are also screenshots. If you don’t want that person to take your profile picture, you better make it private.
- In WhatsApp, there are some options to hide the profile picture from all or some of the users.
- It is best to show it to a few trusted users.
What does the circle icon with the sections that appear in your WhatsApp messages mean?
In the last update of WhatsApp beta For iOS and Android users, a feature called “View statuses from profile picture” has been added, but what does this have to do with the incomplete circle icon? Well, when you look at Stories this way or the traditional way (from the States tab), you’ll always get this icon so you know someone has responded to your story, so you don’t have to enter the conversation and avoid leaving the check mark or the two blue checks, at Read confirmation activation status.
How to put an image with audio in your countries on WhatsApp
- To achieve this effect, you must use a third-party application that complements WhatsApp.
- It’s called Capcut and now just download it to your cell phone Android also Iphone.
- In the app tap where it says “new project”.
- Next, select the image you want to share on WhatsApp.
- Look for the “Format” option.
- Select “16:9” which is the image size for WhatsApp statuses.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”