WhatsApp | Why should you delete the cache | Android | Mobile phones | wander | trick | nda | nnni | sports play
The WhatsApp It is still the favorite app of many for chatting. With it you can exchange not only texts but also countless items like GIFs and the funniest custom stickers. But you should always know everything that is inside the application.
Do you know why you should delete cache for The WhatsApp? Some say to save space, others associate it with simply deleting chats altogether. Although both are wrong, today we are going to tell you what it is for.
Look: How to know who is talking to your partner the most on WhatsApp
Why should you delete WhatsApp cache
- One of the reasons is that all the unwanted files are stored there, which are usually only used to install the application on your mobile phone.
- Likewise, the cache has a lot of weight as well. If you do not delete it frequently, it may consume up to 1 GB of your mobile storage space.
- If sometimes WhatsApp starts to fail, either the messages or functions you want are not showing up, it is because there are cache errors.
- To delete the WhatsApp cache, you have to go to the settings.
- Then to Apps and there search for WhatsApp.
- In this section, you should click on the place where “Storage and Data” appears.
- There you will see the option to delete WhatsApp cache.
How to save data on WhatsApp when making a call or video call
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there, go to the app settings.
- Now tap where it says Storage and Data.
- In the Network section, you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your bulky package from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- It is most recommended that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communications.
How do you know what name your friends put on WhatsApp
- The first thing will be to enter your contact list.
- There you have to delete the cell phone number of the contact whose name you want to know whose name has been put on WhatsApp.
- When you are done doing that, now go to WhatsApp.
- Click on the deleted contact and enter the conversation.
- You will see their profile picture. Go to it and its information will be divided.
- Under the cell phone number, you can see the name that was given at the time of your WhatsApp creation.
- This name can appear with the last name or simply with some kind of emoji.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”