WhatsApp | WhatsApp Web | The trick to add WhatsApp Plus functionality to the platform | Applications | computer | computer | Tutorial | trick | laptop | Windows | Mac | nda | nnni | SPORTS-PLAY
Ago The WhatsApp It was created in 2009 and launched a total of three versions: the mobile application, for Android or iOS devices; Desktop, for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, etc.; And the web for any browser like: Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc. Today we are going to teach you a very simple trick to get all the functions of WhatsApp Plus on WhatsApp Web. Take note.
Before we start, we will explain what it is Whatsapp plus, it is a version similar to Official WhatsAppIt is very popular because it allows you to completely customize the interface of the application, from changing the colors, themes and even the wallpaper. In addition, it has more functions than the Meta app, for example: it offers exclusive emojis, hides the “internet” while connected, shows old statuses even though they have been deleted, among others.
Even if Whatsapp plus It may seem better than the original app which offers you better and exclusive privacy functions, the fact is that the platform does not have end-to-end encryption, so what does this mean? The Plus version is able to access your chats whenever you want, likewise you can’t find them in Google Play or App Store, but you have to download them from external sites.
After making this point, it is also important to note that for the same functions of WhatsApp Plus WhatsApp WebYou will need to download an extension from the Chrome Web Store called WA Web Plus, you get it by clicking here.
HOW TO CONVERT WHATSAPP WEB TO WHATSAPP WEB PLUS
- After installing the extension, click on the puzzle(s) icon located in the upper right corner of Chrome, next to your Gmail profile picture.
- All your Chrome extensions will open, but search for “WA Web Plus for WhatsApp” and tap the three vertical dots on the right side.
- Some options will be displayed, here press “Set”.
- If you notice now in the upper right corner a green cross icon will appear circled, this is the extension for “WA Web Plus”.
- Once you have the extension shortcut (fix), enter as usual to WhatsApp Web.
- Now, click on the “WA Web Plus” icon.
- A long list of functions that WhatsApp Plus for mobile already includes will open. Check any of them to activate it.
- For example: you can play voice messages without the blue check mark; Hide the word by typing when writing text; Invisible mode, even when connected, the word “Connected” will not appear; recover deleted messages; Set more than three conversations, etc.
- There are many functions and it even has some that WhatsApp Plus does not have, such as enabling thumb button and message reactions like in Facebook Messenger, lock screen for password-only access, etc.
Do you have a problem with The WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”