Surely you would like to send or download a multimedia file via WhatsApp, be it images, videos, voice messages or documents (Word, Excel, PDF, etc.), but you can, why is this happening? In the following note we will explain the reasons and offer a series of solutions that may work.
When a message is sent by The WhatsApp Three options always appear: gray check, which means that the notification was sent successfully; Double tick in grey, it means the other person is online; Finally a blue double check, this time the contact has already read the shipmentة
Now, what does the clock icon mean when none of the checks appear? There are many factors for this to happen, one of the main problems may be with the Internet connection, so you have to enter any web page on Google and check if Wi-Fi or mobile data is loading in the browser.
If the problem persists, then the reason may be that the Internet service is suspended or there are malfunctions in the area where you live, it is also possible that you have exhausted all the mobile data for your plan, and finally, you have accidentally activated the “Airplane” mode. It is important to check the latter .
- Make sure the Wi-Fi is not managed, it means it’s not from the university, office, etc. They often have restrictions.
- Verify that the date and time of your cell phone is configured correctly. If the date is wrong, you will not be able to download media files.
- To configure the time zone on Android, go to Settings > System > Date and time.
- To set the time zone on iPhone iOS, go to Settings.
- Then you should click on General > Date and Time.
If you are still unable to download or send multimedia files, the problem might be with the micro SD card, so you should make sure that the external memory has enough storage space.
- Go to “Settings” on your mobile phone > in the search box type “Storage” and check if there is space.
- If you have storage space, try the following: Delete all data from The WhatsApp From the SD card or format the card.
- It is important to note that when you format the memory card, all the data you saved will be deleted forever, so as to make a backup.
Finally, if none of the solutions we provided above work, the chances of your micro SD card getting corrupted are very high, so you will need to buy another one so that you can download the content in The WhatsApp.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to the contact email: [email protected] a [email protected]. You can also make the same application from your iPhone.
Now if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.