The WhatsApp It has not only introduced updates to implement new tools or fix bugs in its messaging system, for example: in recent days the main interface of the aforementioned application belonging only to Meta has been modified, specifically for users who use the service on the phone. Android smartphone.
Meta has redesigned the main screen of WhatsApp, they have changed the position of the Communities, Chat, Countries and Calls tabs at the bottom, and they have also added some icons to identify them without a doubt. Now issuing The Android app is very similar to the iOS app on the iPhone.
Look: Trick to change the LGTBI flag WhatsApp icon
In addition, they took care to give the application keyboard another look, and not only moved the “Emoticons”, “GIF” and “Stickers” sections to the top, but Added a new cross icon on the left sideDo you want to know what it is for? From Depor we’ll explain right away.
What is the new cross symbol on WhatsApp keyboard
- Essentially, the crosshair is the Attach section, which stores the following options: Photo & Video, Camera, Document, Contact, Questionnaire, and New Sticker.
- These tools were inside the clip icon, right next to the camera, but have been removed and replaced with a cross.
- For now, you can get the new keyboard layout on file Trial version of whatsapp for androidIt is 100% safe software and will even allow you to use the new functions before you get to the stable (official) version of the app.
- To get it, go to the Google Play Store and search for WhatsApp.
- Tap on the first app that appears and scroll down > tap on the “Become a beta tester” option.
- In case you don’t see it, access this connection > Press the “Become an auditor” button.
- Accept the terms and you will have to wait a bit for the WhatsApp Beta download to start.
- Done, open WhatsApp beta.
- Then go to the personal or group chat.
- Finally, tap on the text field to see your keyboard’s new look.
- As you can see, the “Clip” icon has been removed, which has been replaced with a cross that has been placed on the left side.
So you can save space on WhatsApp
There are several methods that allow you to prevent WhatsApp from taking up too much space on your mobile phone, without having to delete items within the application. It is about deactivating the automatic download function, and here we explain how to do it from the iPhone.
- What you should do first is to open WhatsApp.
- Enter the “Settings” section.
- Under this section, choose Data Usage.
- Select the “Auto-download multimedia” option.
- Here you will see three options: Videos, Pictures and Audio.
- Uncheck all boxes if you want to save more space.
- However, you can also disable some .
- Finally, go back to the main interface and you’re done.
From now on, every time you want to see photos and videos or listen to audio that is sent to you in group or individual WhatsApp chats, you have to download them manually, so it will be more selective.
Did you like this new information about The WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of new ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and tools that you can keep trying and you just need to enter the following link for more feedback from The WhatsApp In Depor, that’s it. what are you waiting for?
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”