WhatsApp | What is the meaning of cutting the circle in WhatsApp chats? | technology | Features | countries | Stories | Tools | nda | nnni | sports game
The WhatsApp It is an application that is constantly updated. It is not only a communication app, but little by little it is becoming a super app where users can create communities, group chats, virtual meetings and make online sales lately. On this occasion, we will explain to you from Depor why a strange icon appears on the left side of the messages you receive. Take note.
many users The WhatsApp They reported that a circle icon with sections (incomplete) appears in received messages, however, they don’t know what it is or for what purpose it is there, it simply appeared after the last update where the possibility was added to see the states from the profile picture For your contacts (in trial version).
What does the circle icon with the sections that appear in your WhatsApp messages mean?
In the last update of WhatsApp beta For iOS and Android users, a feature called “View statuses from profile picture” has been added, but what does this have to do with the incomplete circle icon? Well, when you look at Stories this way or the traditional way (from the States tab), you’ll always get this icon so you know someone has responded to your story, so you don’t have to enter the conversation and avoid leaving the check mark or the two blue checks, at Read confirmation activation status.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP BETA FOR ANDROID
- Enter the Google Play Store Android and search for the app The WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Click on the “Be a beta tester” option. If you don’t see it, access this Link to go straight.
- Then, click on the “Be Verified” section and you will get the trial version.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU REPORT THE WHATSAPP COMMUNITY
Before you begin, what is reporting and when do you need to do it? Is a job that puts an end to harassment, fraud, illegal behavior or any other reason that violates the terms and conditions The WhatsApp. knowing this, What will happen if I report a community? Basically, the Meta app will be able to access the last 5 messages sent by the subgroup, this way they will start an investigation so that the responsible area can process the information and decide whether to temporarily or permanently suspend the accounts of all members and administrators. It all depends on the seriousness of the matter.
It is important to note that a false or intentional report has no consequences for you or the community members, in fact those working in the WhatsApp safety zone will only analyze the content and seeing that there is no reason to punish someone, it will be taken as a “spam report”.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR FRIEND IS USING WHATSAPP PLUS
- Never connects to the Internet: Until now, WhatsApp Plus allows you to hide the famous “Internet” using the “Airplane mode” option. This way you won’t see that you are online, but you can continue chatting.
- It doesn’t look like you’re writing: Another intriguing detail of WhatsApp Plus is that it allows you to hide the word “writing” not only from group chats, but also from individual conversations.
- Exclusive emojis: Although WhatsApp is expected to add more emojis by the end of the year, they are already first in WhatsApp Plus.
- I can see your disappearing photos: In order to protect your privacy, WhatsApp has implemented the photos and videos that you see only once. In WhatsApp Plus, you can view these files whenever you want.
- You can’t call, but you can type: WhatsApp Plus has a tool that allows you to block all calls, this way any user will only have to write to you.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN WHATSAPP PLUS
- First, you must install a program APK files on your mobile phone AndroidBelow we’ll tell you how to do that.
- When you have it, open the app and click on the three vertical dots icon located in the upper right corner of the main interface.
- Now, click on “Plus Settings” > “Download YouTube Videos”.
- Your browser will automatically open the page.Facebook Video DownloaderTo download YouTube videos in MP4 format.
- Click on the “YouTube Downloader” tab and in the empty box put the link or URL of the YouTube video.
- When everything is ready, click on the red button labeled “Convert” and choose the MP4 format.
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: Tweet embed
- Facebook: mag.
- YouTube: mag.
- Instagram: Tweet embed
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”