A few days ago The WhatsApp Presented its latest update, which allows us to listen to the sound twice as fast and in less time. This function fulfilled their expectations and impressed millions of users, but there are still some who are dissatisfied with the app because they want more privacy, such as hiding our number when we enter the profile. This time we’ll teach you a new trick so you can do it.
This has to be considered on numerous occasions The WhatsApp It can be risky because we send personal information like: bank accounts, receipts with our address, card keys, etc. Additionally, sometimes people we don’t know write to us, either to sell us a product or to consult us about something and the first thing that comes to mind is how did you get the number? Most likely someone has passed it on to him.
more information: Follow these steps so that WhatsApp and Facebook can send automatic messages
To avoid this inconvenience, we’ll teach you to hide your real number when someone enters your profile, so go with pencil and paper to jot down the following steps:
- Firstly, we must have another cell phone with a different number i.e. another SIM card.
- This replacement computer must have the ability to receive text messages (SMS).
- Now, uninstall The WhatsApp The smartphone you are currently using and put the replacement phone’s SIM card in this device.
- The SIM you would normally use will be inserted into the replacement device.
- Install again The WhatsApp The app will ask you to register a number.
- You will have to enter the number you usually use to receive the OTP (One Time Password Authentication) message.
- Ready, now you can use The WhatsApp Your usual number, with a different SIM card, and your number will not appear on the profile.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report this? If you have any kind of problem write to email to contact him: [email protected] a [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to do a general query, you can fill out the form using this Link.