Are you one of those people who like to send messages to all their friends, and also send pictures to the groups in which they challenge? If you want to use The WhatsApp, then you should know this function which its users use very little.
Do you really know how to send a message from The WhatsApp without the need for a number? It’s not about creating the classic virtual phone. The hack is very easy and can be run from WhatsApp Tools. Remember, it’s always a good idea to introduce yourself so the other person doesn’t have problems getting to know you.
How to send a WhatsApp message anonymously
- The first thing will be to enter the page WhatsApp Tools.
- Then click where “Anonymous message” appears.
- There you should choose your country code.
- Then you have to type the number you want to send the message to.
- In the box below, simply type your message and add the files, such as photos or videos, that you want to send.
- Click Send Message and voila, you should wait a reasonable time for the message to be sent.
- In WhatsApp tools, you can also download the profile picture of anyone as long as they have the picture publicly.
- You even have the option to see if that person is online or not.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”