The WhatsApp Without a doubt, it is one of the applications where everyone knows about your messages. We can send any type of document and even add photos, videos, GIFs and fun emojis. However, some functions have not yet arrived, such as changing the color. Take note.
This is why many people want to move to it whatsapp more, APK modified for The WhatsApp. What about backup? Can I get my conversations back? How is it? Well, we will show you all the details step by step.
How to Get WhatsApp Backup to WhatsAPP PLUS
- The first thing will be to go into WhatsApp and make a backup.
- Then go to the internal storage folder of your cell phone.
- Create a folder called “WhatsAppPlus”. Remember to respect capitalization and no spaces.
- Now find the WhatsApp folder and all the files you find inside should be copied and pasted into the “WhatsAppPlus” folder.
- Once you have completed this step, simply uninstall WhatsApp from your smartphone.
- Now install WhatsApp Plus APK.
- Enter your number and your security code and at that moment you will receive a message that a local backup has been found.
- Restore it and voila, you will have restored your chats and WhatsApp backup to WhatsApp Plus.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”