WhatsApp | The trick to read messages deleted by your partner without downloading apps | jobs | Tools | History notifications | Android | Play DEPOR
Learn how to read deleted messages “for everyone” without downloading modified WhatsApp programs such as Plus, GB, Fouad, etc.
When you get confused in conversation or share misspelled texts through whatsapp messenger, you immediately resort to the “Delete for everyone” function, which is a very useful tool on certain occasions, but sometimes it generates frustration when you cannot read the message that was sent to you, because no one likes to be left with the suspicion of not knowing what your contacts have told you your contact, do you want to recover deleted content? It’s something we’ll show you from Depor below. Take note.
Before we start, it is necessary to mention the following: First, you need to activate notifications with high priority for personal WhatsApp chats; Second, you don’t have to mute the conversation with your partner; And thirdly, your smartphone must have an operating system Android 10 or later. Don’t worry, here we will explain the first two points in detail.
Look: WhatsApp: How to unlock your partner’s account on your cell phone
next to, The trick is only compatible with texting (including emoticons), if someone sends you a photo or video you will not be able to recover it, and to rescue multimedia files, you need third-party software or modified versions of WhatsApp such as: Plus, GB, Fouad, etc.
Guide to reading deleted messages of your partner on WhatsApp
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates.
- Now, open the app and tap on the three dots icon present at the top right corner.
- Touch the “Settings” > “Notifications” section.
- Here turn on the two switches labeled “High priority notifications“.
- The next step is to get into the conversation with your partner.
- Click on their name and the chat settings will be shown.
- Scroll down and make sure that the “Mute Notifications” switch is turned off.
- Everything else you will do on your phone android.
- Access “Settings”.
- Click on “Notifications” and hit the “Advanced Settings” option.
- Next, click on the section called “Notification History”.
- Activate the only switch that appears.
- Done, now if someone sends you a WhatsApp message and then deletes it “for everyone”, don’t worry, A notification will already be automatically created and stored in your Android’s notification history.
- To see them, follow this path: “Settings” > “Notifications” > “Advanced settings” > “Notification history”.
So you can save space on WhatsApp
There are several methods that allow you to prevent WhatsApp from taking up too much space on your mobile phone, without having to delete items within the app. It is about deactivating the automatic download function, and here we explain how to do it from the iPhone.
- What you should do first is to open WhatsApp.
- Enter the “Settings” section.
- Under this section, choose Data Usage.
- Select the “Auto-download multimedia” option.
- Here you will see three options: Videos, Pictures and Audio.
- Uncheck all boxes if you want to save more space.
- However, you can also disable some .
- Finally, go back to the main interface and you’re done.
From now on, every time you want to see photos and videos or listen to audio that is sent to you in group or individual WhatsApp chats, you have to download them manually, so it will be more selective.
Did you like this new information about The WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of new ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and tools that you can keep trying and you just need to enter the following link for more feedback from The WhatsApp In Depor, that’s it. what are you waiting for?
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”