news The WhatsApp It seems to never end, as this instant messaging app tests beta tools that provide greater privacy and security. One of these functions is to send a picture and have the receiver see it only once, or share photos or videos in High Definition (HD) or the “Multiple Devices” function, to open the account on up to four different devices without relying on the mobile phone. In this opportunity, we will teach you a trick to block a contact without having to open your chat.
More stories | WhatsApp: Step by step allows you to use your account on two different cell phones
If you have a connection from The WhatsApp that you want to remove, this trick will be very useful, as it will block them without you having to enter your chat.
Not getting into the conversation of someone who wants to block is very important on the occasions when the read confirmation is activated, because if you get into the chat, you will leave an important fingerprint and the other person will know that before you block them, they read the last time. Message. It is important to clarify that this trick is only available for Android mobile devices.
How to block a contact without opening a chat
- First make sure of it The WhatsApp You have no pending updates in the Google Play Store.
- Then open the app and go to the three vertical dots (⋮) in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed and you have to click on Settings.
- Now, a new window will open, click on “Account” and then “Privacy”.
- In this section, find and enter the “Blocked contacts” section.
- All the contacts you have blocked will appear here, but to include a contact you have to click on the add icon in the upper right corner.
- A list of contacts will open and you have to choose the person you want to block.
It’s over, that will be it. As you can see, it was not necessary to install additional applications on your mobile device. If you want to block a number you haven’t registered, so that you don’t see your message and leave the selection, tap on your profile picture from the Chats tab and then on the circled “i” icon. Finally, scroll down to find the “Lock” option (in red).
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”