When it was launched The WhatsApp For the first time in 2009, so far, hundreds of tricks have been published that circumvent some of the functions of the application itself, such as: hide the “online” connection or the word “write…” After replying to a message, add fingerprint unlock, activate “Ultra dark mode”, etc., to this list we add another one that we just discovered in Depor, talking about the trick To see if your contacts have blocked you from their statusesDo you want to know this information? Follow the steps that we will teach you below.
This is a bug or bug that hasn’t been fixed in the Meta yet WhatsApp WebBecause when you get banned from cases through your iOS or Android device, you will still know if that user posted something and you will even get the exact time in the browser version. Be careful, you won’t see this information on cell phones, so turn on your computer or laptop to see if they hid you.
So you can find out if someone has hidden you from their WhatsApp statuses
- First, go to WhatsApp Web In Google Chrome (preferably this browser).
- Link your account by scanning the QR code with your iOS or Android phone.
- Now, wait for the contact who blocked you from statuses to post a photo or video.
- You will only see the status in the web version of the app, not on the phone.
- It is necessary to emphasize that you will not see the content, you will only know that he posted something at a certain time.
- We recommend that you be aware as they constantly appear and disappear.
What does one gray check mean in WhatsApp?
- Often times when you try to send a WhatsApp message it stays in one check.
- Some believe that the other person has blocked them.
- However, there are different meanings related to the gray check.
- One is that the other person may have decided to remove you completely from the app.
- The other also has to do with that contact being in a place where the signal to your cell phone wouldn’t.
- A gray check means your message was sent, but it doesn’t mean it was received.
- If two messages are greyed out, this means that this person already has your message on WhatsApp.
Why can’t you download voice memos on WhatsApp?
No storage space on cell phone
Storage is one of the main reasons why you can’t download voice messages, since The WhatsApp It is an application that consumes internal memory without you even realizing it, for example: Suppose you check your gallery and did not find much material, then you ask yourself the following: “Why fill in all the blanks if there is nothing? The answer is simple, that the above-mentioned application saves all sent or received files in an internal folder of the smartphone, and it will not be possible to download an image that often weighs only kilobytes.
- Delete the apps and games you no longer use. Choose to uninstall the usual social networks and browse their web version. There are also lighter versions like Messenger or Facebook Lite, which are good options.
- Delete multimedia files such as: photos, videos, gifs, audios, Word documents, Excel, PDF, etc.
WhatsApp crashes all over the world
It’s not a fad The WhatsApp It will go down all over the world and their servers will not work, this has happened on more than one occasion, and when this happens it also affects other Meta apps, like Instagram, Facebook and Messenger, so it will be impossible to send, receive or download media files until the issue is fixed . Follow these steps to see if WhatsApp has crashed:
- First, open the browser of your choice and find the page bottom detectora website that tells you if there is a peak hour when WhatsApp problems have been recorded.
- Another way to find out if the app has crashed is by using Twitter. Most users use the hashtag #WhatsappDown, which is quickly becoming a trend. Remember that Twitter is not affiliated with Facebook.
Clear WhatsApp cache data
Cache data is memories The WhatsApp It is generated the longer you use the app on your Android or Apple iOS phone. For example, if you clear the Facebook cache, any associated accounts or passwords will be deleted, so you will have to sign in again and save this information.
It is possible that the cache of the application becomes saturated with information and ends up getting corrupted, this would affect the normal operation of WhatsApp and would be the reason why you will not be able to download or play the voice messages.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”