The WhatsApp It is one of the most used applications in the world and many have downloaded it on their mobile devices. With it, anyone, just by having your phone number or scanning a QR code, can chat without problems and send not only text messages, but also photos, videos, GIFs, animated stickers and unexpected emojis, which are successful and they are present at conversations; However, more than one person has suffered when owning Android and wanting to Pass all chats When buying an iPhone, and it was not possible to change the operating system without losing everything. Content migration has become a reality and the Samsung Galaxy has just been announced, through an exclusive alliance with Samsung, how will it work?
More information | WhatsApp and the trick to change the application to blue
With the full chat history transfer tool, users will be able to keep all their important data, including voice memos, when switching smartphones to a different operating system.
Grandma has just landed The WhatsApp And you no longer need to download third-party apps or unofficial apps to use them between your OS devices iOS NS Android, Or vice versa. Of course, it was the result of a huge effort by the creators of the instant messaging application that provides end-to-end encryption of messages that are stored on the device itself.
Immigration Requirements Chat History
The tool that allows you to migrate the entire history of chats, with their messages, voice notes and images, between them Android e iOS, between iOS and AndroidIt will be available to all smartphone users, albeit gradually. It will be enabled first on Android devices, especially the new Galaxy foldable phones (Galaxy Z Fold 3 NS with Flip3) presented by Samsung during the “Galaxy Unpacked” event.
as detailed Europa PressUsers will be able to transfer their chat history from iOS with the help of the app smart switch. The functionality will arrive in the coming weeks, and will initially be compatible with a Samsung device with Android 10 or higher installed. Later you can switch to iOS from Android.
for this part, “Xataka Mexico” stand out who – which “IPhones will also be able to migrate chat history from Google’s operating system, but it is a function they will receive later”.
How to pass your WhatsApp chats from ANDROID to IPHONE
to me WABeta information The step is very simple and it is not necessary to install third-party software. Of course, it will take time to load depending on how many photos, videos and other type of content you have The WhatsApp:
- The first thing is to connect your phone to the computer and go to settings.
- As described in WABeta Info, you have to enter chats.
- There will be not only the option to save a backup, but to transfer the chats to Android.
- When you transfer your chats, it will start loading all the chats you created in WhatsApp.
- The process will take time depending on the number of chats you have in the app.
- Then, you should go through all the steps on your new phone.
- Remember that your smartphone should not be disconnected from the computer.
- This means that you have to install WhatsApp on your new Android phone or iPhone or vice versa, if you need it.
- When all conversations have finished uploading, WhatsApp will tell you that the transfer has been successful.
- This way you will never lose your chats again in case you want to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iOS or vice versa.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”