WhatsApp | Steps to use “WhatsApp Cleaner” on Xiaomi mobile phones | Spor-Play
Xiaomi is a brand of mobile phones that has its own operating system called MIUI, it was developed based on the characteristics of Android in 2010, it also has two versions, one is global and the other is Chinese, the latter is characterized by the absence of Google services or multilingual. There is a tool from the aforementioned program that no one noticed, and it is curious that it is one of the most useful, we are talking about a “cleaner The WhatsApp‘Do you know how to use it?’ Here we will explain it to you.
Look: Steps to get the sticker pack that conveys good vibes on WhatsApp
It is a unique function of the Xiaomi smartphone (medium or high range) which is responsible for freeing up storage space after deleting the unnecessary data it saves The WhatsApp Since you are using their services. Millions of users do not know that the “cleaner” exists, because the option is hidden among the operating system settings.
Look: So you can lock your WhatsApp account with your fingerprint without installing apps
What files do you delete? Get rid of screenshots, GIFs, Word, Excel, PDF documents, etc., and old voice messages that have been stored over time. as you remember, The WhatsApp It is one of the applications that occupy the largest amount of gigabytes on the mobile phone, as it is used to send any multimedia file with friends, family and even co-workers.
How to use WhatsApp Cleaner
- If you get the dreaded ‘Storage is almost full’ notification, go to the security icon and tap on it for a few seconds.
- A small menu will appear with several options, you have to press the menu that says “Cleaner The WhatsApp“.
- To avoid having to repeat this step on another occasion, you can create a shortcut for the same function on your mobile desktop.
- Now, when you touch the function, you have to wait for it to calculate the space it occupies The WhatsApp.
- When the upload is finished, it will show you the space each multimedia file takes up. Finally, you should choose the ones that you want to get rid of so that they are not redundant on your smartphone.
It’s over, that will be it. Now, the “storage is about to be full” message will no longer appear. In addition, to verify that you have already freed up space, enter the “Settings” of your Xiaomi phone and go to the Internal or External Storage section.
Do you have a problem with The WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”