WhatsApp: so you can put audio in cases from iPhone | Play DEPOR
There are many jobs that you can find The WhatsApp, such as calls, video calls, and above all, sharing statuses, in order to show quick information. Now, it is possible to put voice notes if what you want is to save time when communicating something.
Likewise, as with the statuses you usually share, you can choose, from your iPhone, which contacts will see your stories and thus keep your privacy intact, especially if the message you want to share is something more personal or secret.
It is important to keep in mind that the audios in WhatsApp statuses must be recorded in places with little noise or in silence, because in this way what you want to express will be better understood. How is this achieved? in sports We provide you with a simple guide with the steps to follow.
Look: WhatsApp: How to send messages from iPhone without touching the keyboard
How to put voice notes in WhatsApp statuses on iPhone
In WhatsApp statuses, you will not only be able to share photos or videos, but you also have the option to put voice notes in the statuses app from your iPhone.
- First, open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone.
- Now, tap on the “Countries” section located at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, tap on the Add Status button in the upper left corner.
- Next, press and hold the Record button to create your voice note.
- When done, release the “Register” button.
- Similarly, you can add text, emojis, or any snap to your WhatsApp status.
- Finally, click on the Send button to share your status with your chosen contacts.
It is worth noting that voice notes in WhatsApp statuses can only last for a maximum of 30 seconds, and they will only be available for your contacts to see for 24 hours, just like the stories you usually share. After that, it will disappear automatically.
Steps to hide WhatsApp chat without APK files or third-party apps
To hide chats you have to archive them and then hide the folder named “Archived” which will be pinned under your chat list, it means it will not be visible on the main interface, but what’s the problem? That in this section you should only add those contacts that you have agreed not to talk to until you decide, why? Because otherwise, that user’s chat will leave the folder if he sends you a message.
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates.
- Now, open the app and tap for a few seconds on the contact’s chat.
- A bunch of options will be displayed at the top, tap on the folder icon with a downward pointing arrow.
- Done, you have just archived the conversation and the Archived folder will appear at the top.
- The next step is to press the three dots at the top right > Settings > Chats.
- Scroll down and find the Archived Chats section.
- Turn off the switch labeled “Keep archived chats”.
- Finally, the Archived folder will be at the bottom of your chat list.
- Remember that you agreed not to talk to contacts until you give the go-ahead, and don’t make the mistake of adding groups in this section either.
How to use label in WhatsApp chat
You can name a WhatsApp chat on your iPhone and thus distinguish it from others by following these steps.
- What you need to do first is to open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Next, select the “Chats” tab.
- Now, swipe right on the chat you want to tag.
- Immediately, a pop-up menu will appear.
- Then choose the “More” option.
- Once done, choose “Add Tag”.
- Next, type the name of the tag you want to use.
- Finally, click Create so your label is ready.
Once you tag a chat, you can find it easily at any time. To do this, select the “Chats” tab, and then select the “Labels” section.
How to use the drag and drop feature of WhatsApp
If you have an iPhone, there is no doubt that this new feature of dragging and dropping content will come in very handy. So, we let you know what are the steps to follow.
- The first step is to open the Photos app or any other app where you have a photo, text, video, and more.
- Next, put your finger on whatever content you choose.
- Without releasing your finger from the screen, use another finger to access the iPhone Home screen.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”