Do you want to prevent them from reading the messages they send you The WhatsApp? If every time you went to a party or to a meeting you were surprised because someone looked from the screen of your cell phone at a conversation sent to you by your friends or partner, then it must have been very annoying for you.
Thus, if you are in a meeting and they send you a confidential message or with a very personal topic, it is almost certain that someone around you can read your conversations without problems. However, don’t worry, there is a simple solution for these cases.
If you have an iPhone, you can make some privacy settings from your cell phone so that chat previews disappear, as well as disable WhatsApp notifications. then in sports We explain it to you step by step.
How to prevent them from seeing your WhatsApp messages
If you are afraid that your friends or some strangers will read your WhatsApp messages from iPhone notifications, we will explain to you what you should do.
- The first step is to open the Settings app.
- Then select the “Notifications” option.
- Among the alternatives, turn off Show Preview.
- In the same section, deactivate “Show notifications”.
- From here, new messages will no longer appear on the iPhone screen.
- In this way, you will prevent anyone from reading what your contacts have written.
- To enhance the security of your account, you can put the WhatsApp password.
- You also have the option to use Touch ID or Face ID from your iPhone.
How to activate WhatsApp Dark on your cell phone
One of the most popular WhatsApp options is the dark mode or also known as “dark mode”, which is usually configured for greater visual comfort or just pure aesthetics. Here we show you what to do.
- If you have an iPhone, go to Settings.
- Among the options, choose “Display & Brightness”.
- In the Appearance section, tap Dark to enable dark mode.
- You can also take the opportunity to change the WhatsApp icon to black.
- To do this, go to “Shortcuts” and click on “+”.
- Select “Open Application” > “Open” > “App”.
Did you like this new information about The WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of new secrets, codes, shortcuts and tools that you can keep trying and you just need to enter the following link for more feedback The WhatsApp In Depor, that’s it. what are you waiting for?
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”