WhatsApp Plus | List of people who have blocked you | trick | app | APK files | Latest version | nda | nnni | sports game
Are you one of those people who keep checking? The WhatsApp? The fast messaging app is one of the most used apps for all kinds of things: from sending business documents to sending funny pictures and stickers to your friends.
But there are details that not everyone knows. Do you want to know exactly who blocked you The WhatsApp? Well, there is a simple trick to find out. To do this, it is necessary to install a third-party application.
See the list of people who have blocked you on WhatsApp
- To perform this trick, you need to download the APK from WhatsApp Plus.
- You can install APK through this Link.
- Remember that it is always a good idea to back up your chats in case you want to restore them in the future.
- Now just enter WhatsApp Plus.
- Click on the three dots in the top corner. There you will see the “Extra Features” tool.
- Click on it and a new menu will appear.
- Among them you will find the “Who blocked you?” button.
- Tap on it and you’ll see a list of people who have blocked you, as well as the changes they’ve made over the previous days.
- If you want to keep WhatsApp Plus, you can do that. In the event that it is no longer useful to you due to a possible ban, it is best to return to WhatsApp.
Disadvantages of WhatsApp Plus
So why shouldn’t users have this version if it gives you more benefits? For three main reasons: first, as we said before, if they can determine that you are using this program, they can suspend your account forever, although in many cases not detected; Secondly, since it is an APK file, you cannot download it directly from the Android Google Play Store, but from external sites and manually; And third, it is not 100% secure or private because it lacks end-to-end encryption.
So you can make your WhatsApp screenshots more secure
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates.
- Now, open the app and enter into a personal or group chat.
- Click here on the clip (next to the camera) and select the screenshot you want to enhance your security.
- The next step is to click on the pencil icon located in the upper right corner.
- A color bar will be displayed on the right side, move it to the end to get the “Pixel” tool.
- Paint on the areas you don’t want to see and it will automatically cut out, which means it won’t be sharp anymore.
- Finally, click the circled 1 icon to send the image using the “View Once” tool.
How to Hide “Record Audio” in WhatsApp
- The first thing you need to do is have a conversation with yourself.
- To do this, you have to register your number like any other contact.
- Then enter WhatsApp and search for yourself in order to open a conversation.
- At that time, you have to record the audio you want to send.
- Then click on the respective sound and send it to the person you want.
- At this point, a completely different audio file will be created.
- This way Record Audio will not appear in your WhatsApp chats.
- Best of all, you won’t lose any of your conversations, although the downside is that it won’t show whether or not that person heard your voice note.
How to get WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone
- The first thing will be to check if your mobile supports dual apps.
- In the case of Samsung, just go to Settings.
- There go to “Advanced Functions”. You will see the “Dual Messenger” tab.
- Click on it and you should activate “WhatsApp Plus” as a dual app.
- At that time a new WhatsApp Plus will be created.
- Reboot your mobile and now you can use the APK with another number.
- Best of all, you can also decide if you want access to your contact numbers.
How to read WhatsApp messages with the cell phone turned off
- The first thing you must have is a fully updated WhatsApp.
- Once you have completed this step, you have to enter WhatsApp.
- Click on the three dots in the top corner.
- There choose the “Linked devices” option.
- For iPhones, you will need to go to Settings and then Paired Devices.
- Now log in to WhatsApp Web from your laptop or tablet.
- Scan the QR code and you are done.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH WHASTAPP COMMUNITIES
- group messaging: The Community admin can send the same ad simultaneously to various subgroups of up to 5,000 members. You can do this in the chat that has a green speaker icon.
- Share large files: You can now share multimedia files, such as: photos, videos, Word documents, Excel, PDF, etc., which weigh up to a maximum of 2GB.
- Create surveys: You will no longer rely on external web pages to create polls, from now on you will do it from the same application and it will be possible to put a title and up to 12 options at most. Very useful when no one agrees to go out to eat with friends or family, schedule a meeting, decide where to meet, among other situations.
- Group video calls of up to 32 people: Previously the limit was 8 per group, now it’s increased to 32 and in a subgroup, the first to connect will be part of the meeting.
WHATSAPP TRICKS THAT ARE WRONG
Watch cases unnoticed, but you will know who saw your stories
If you decide to deactivate Read Confirmation The WhatsAppit is true that you will be able to see your friends’ statuses without them realizing it, but if you post a status, you won’t know which contacts have seen it either, it will simply show a zero icon next to a line.
Another false trick that some creators have posted is that if you have read confirmation turned on and activate Airplane mode on your cell phone to see the status of one or more of the The WhatsAppAfter closing the background app and deactivating the aforementioned mode in order to reconnect to the network, your tick will not appear. This is 100% wrong, the check will come out automatically, be very careful.
How to transfer your WhatsApp groups to communities
- The first thing will be to update WhatsApp in Google Play or App Store.
- Now, click on the “Communities” icon next to the “Chats” tab.
- In this aspect, you have to enter a “new society”
- Click “Start”.
- Type the community name and description.
- The next step is to click on Add Existing Groups.
- Choose the groups you want where you are in charge.
- Best of all, you don’t have to create a new one to put it there.
- The good thing is that it will be added in a theme so that you can always rank it.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”