Are you one of those people they chat to The WhatsApp? The application is constantly changing. For example, the app currently offers audio acceleration up to twice as fast, making the response not time consuming.
As well as that, The WhatsApp It implements tools such as the ability to delete all messages of your friends without leaving a trace using the new “Invisibility Mode”.
Look: WhatsApp: How to activate the hidden orange tick emoji and what does it mean
However, the application that belongs to Facebook still contains a number of details that many users are looking for from Telegram. That is why it was developed Whatsapp plus, which is an alternative to the original application that has more functionality.
For example, it is possible to change the overall color of the platform. You are now at version 16.00. Here we will tell you all the news that the new news brings APK And how to get it on your mobile device.
How to download APK for WHATSAPP PLUS 16.00
WhatsApp Plus 16.00.0000 Now it contains a variety of elements that the original application does not have. However, it should be noted that you may be a victim of a future ban, so it will depend on each user if they want to use it or not:
- As the app has reported through Messages, you can now have a dynamic theme store.
- In the same way, it issues self-destructing messages: the same ones that you can activate while chatting on WhatsApp.
- There is also an improvement in the security and privacy system. WhatsApp Plus informs that you can hide the time of last connection and the one seen in your friends’ statuses.
- On the other hand, it also offers the possibility to translate messages automatically.
- Finally, you can also find out which of your friends are close to your location.
To download it, you can get the APK with this Link.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem write to email to contact them: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”