WhatsApp: List of mobile phones that will not be compatible as of November 30 | November 30 | incompatible | Android | iPhone | nda | nnni | sports game
Is your Android phone running out The WhatsApp? The fast messaging app continues to be updated all over the world, and from today you can already activate the messages that disappear, as well as the ability to leave a group without leaving a trace.
However, a few users will be able to continue to use The WhatsApp After November 30, when some devices will not work again. Do you know which one they are? Here we give you the full list.
Look: Trick to see the list of people who have blocked you on WhatsApp
List of Cell Phones That Will Be Without WhatsApp on November 30th
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- Samsung Galaxy Core
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Trend II
- Samsung Galaxy S3 mini
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2
- Huawei Ascend D2
- Huawei Ascend Mate
- Huawei Ascend G740
- LG Lucid 2LG Optimus F7
- LG Optimus L3 II Dual
- LG Optimus F5
- LG Optimus L5II
- LG Optimus L5 II Dual
- LG Optimus L3II
- LG Optimus L7 II Dual
- LG Optimus L7II
- LG Optimus F6LG Enact
- LG Optimus L4 II Dual
- LG Optimus F3
- LG Optimus L4II
- LG Optimus L2II
- LG Optimus F3Q
- Archos 53 Platinum
- HTC Desire 500
- Caterpillar Cat B15
- Sony Xperia M
- Wiko Five Five
- Wiko Dark Night
- ZTE Grand S Flex
- Lenovo A820
- ZTE V956 UMi X2
- Faea F1THL W8
- ZTE Grand X Quad v987.0
- ZTE Grand Memo
How do you know if your cell phone will remain without WhatsApp
As of November 30, WhatsApp will no longer work on these mobile devices. In order to find out what operating system you have, you have to go to Settings and then Update. Please note that the app will only work on the latest Android versions:
- Mobile phones with Android OS 4.1 and lower versions
- Phones running iOS 12 and below
- Phones running KaiOS 2.5.0 and below, including JioPhone and JioPhone 2
How to read WhatsApp messages with the cell phone turned off
- The first thing you must have is a fully updated WhatsApp.
- Once you have completed this step, you have to enter WhatsApp.
- Click on the three dots in the top corner.
- There choose the “Linked devices” option.
- For iPhones, you will need to go to Settings and then Paired Devices.
- Now log in to WhatsApp Web from your laptop or tablet.
- Scan the QR code and you are done.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”