WhatsApp | List of cell phones that will be left without the app on December 25 | Play DEPOR
Are you going to greet all your relatives for Christmas? before you consider that The WhatsApp It will be one of the most used applications in the world, but there are also details It will stop working on some smartphones. How do we know? Here we provide a list of devices that will be left without the Meta instant messaging app.
Look: How do you know if your WhatsApp number has been leaked by cyber criminals?
List of mobiles that will run out of WhatsApp this Christmas
- Samsung Galaxy Core
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- Samsung galaxy s3 mini
- Samsung Galaxy Trend II
- Samsung Galaxy X2 cover.
- LG Optimus L3 II Dual
- LG Optimus L5 II
- LG Optimus F5 phone
- LG Optimus L3 II
- LG Optimus L7II
- LG Optimus L5 Dual
- LG Optimus L7 Dual
- LG Optimus F3 phone
- LG Optimus F3Q phone
- LG Optimus L2 II
- LG Optimus L4 II
- LG Optimus F6 phone
- LG Enact
- LG Lucid 2
- LG Optimus F7 phone
- Huawei Ascend Mate
- Huawei Ascend G740
- Huawei Ascend D2
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S Plus
- Sony Xperia M
- Lenovo A820
- ZTE V956 – UMI X2 phone
- ZTE Grand S Flex
- ZTE GrandMemo
- Faea F1THL W8
- Wiko Sync Five
- Winko Dark Knight
- Archos 53 Platinum
How do I know if my Android phone will run out of WhatsApp?
- WhatsApp stated that mobile phones with Android 4.1 or lower will no longer be compatible.
- To do this, go to your cell phone settings.
- Then scroll to System Information.
- There, on the Android tab, you will be able to see how many programs you have.
- Currently, most phones are already running Android 11 or 12.
- If you have an older version, we recommend that you update your smartphone.
How to recover a suspended account in WhatsApp?
- yes The WhatsApp If your account has been suspended for using WhatsApp Plus, the first thing you should do is remove the APK.
- Then you should contact WhatsApp
- To do this, go to the following Link. This form will help you recover your account.
- You just need to select your country, the international code, and then enter your number.
- The number must be the same as the one you use for WhatsApp.
Download WhatsApp iPhone Style: Latest APK Version
- Remember that in order to use iPhone-style WhatsApp on your Android cell phone, you must not have a regular WhatsApp application installed.
- In case you want to delete it, we recommend that you make a backup.
- Now just download iPhone style WhatsApp with this Link.
- When you have it, you must grant the corresponding permissions to your cell phone to install third-party applications.
- Now enter your cell phone number and verification code.
- At that moment, a screen will appear for you to select whether you want the dark or light mode of WhatsApp Plus.
Steps to become invisible in WhatsApp
- Hide “online”: To do this, go to Settings & Privacy and tap on Last Connected Time. Next, indicate “Nobody” and “Online” to be the same as the last time you connected.
- Hide last connected time: Just go to Settings, Privacy, Last Connected Time and there is a sign that no one has seen this information.
- Put the name blank: To do this, go to this link. Then you should click on Copy to clipboard and now go to WhatsApp, info, and paste the message with your blank name.
- empty info: It is very similar to the previous step, just paste the blank code in the info section.
- Hide your profile picture: With this, you can not only configure that some people don’t see your profile picture, but no one can appreciate it, so many will wonder who wrote them.
So you can activate the new Android reading mode
- First, please go to Google Play Store and download the “Reading mode” app, if you want to get it quickly, click here.
- It is necessary to highlight that it is only compatible with Android 9 or later.
- Now, enter the app and tap Continue > Settings.
- The Accessibility settings will open, tap the Installed Apps > Reading Mode section.
- The next step is to activate the Reading Mode Shortcut key > you will be asked if you want to give the app full control over the mobile, tap on Allow.
- Access a webpage with texts or conversations from Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc.
- In the lower left corner, exactly in the navigation bar, you will see a person icon, tap on it and select “Reading mode”.
If you want more information about sportsWe recommend that you follow our most active social networks that we offer below.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”