WhatsApp: Learn how to restore your last backup | Android | iOS | iPhone | Applications | Applications | Smartphone | Mobile phones | viral | United States | Spain | Mexico | Colombia | Peru | nda | nnni | SPORTS-PLAY
What are backups? They are backup copies of the original data stored on your mobile phone, and they were created with the aim of restoring all the information if you were to change equipment, lose your cell phone or be a victim of theft. We mean instant messaging app with more than 5 billion users around the world The WhatsAppIt also has this mechanism, so in this note we will teach you how to restore the latest backup.
The WhatsApp Store your backups in Google Drive (the cloud), that is, in your Google account (Gmail). When you install this fast messaging app for the first time, the Chats pane will appear blank, which is obvious because you haven’t talked to anyone yet; However, if you install it again and do not restore the backup, this section will display the chats you were chatting with but without any content.
Look: WhatsApp: You won’t believe the true meaning of a clown face
Then we will show you the step to restore the last backup you made in case you lost all its information The WhatsApp.
How to restore the last backup
- First enter Google Play Store or App Store and download it The WhatsApp.
- When you open the app, it will welcome you and you will have to click on Accept and Continue.
- A new window will open for you to enter the country you live in, the zip code and your phone number.
- Then click Next. The WhatsApp It will ask you if the number you entered is correct, check it and select OK.
- The app will check if the number belongs to you with a code that will be sent via SMS. Authentication is automatic.
- If you activate two-step verification at any time, you must enter the six-digit password.
- This is the most important part, as the platform will show you the following message: To find and restore your backup from Google Drive, allow The WhatsApp It can access your contacts, photos, multimedia content, and files on your device..
- Two options will appear: “Not now” and “Continue”, if you press the first option, your conversations will not be restored and you will have to uninstall the application again to follow the steps again; If you press the second, the process of restoring the backup will begin.
- Now, WhatsApp will ask you for permission to access your contacts, photos, multimedia content, and device files for one time. You have to click on “Grant Permission”.
- Then you have to choose the Gmail account and give the app permission so that it can also access your Google account. So you must click “Allow”.
- Finally, WhatsApp will find the last backup you made and you have to click on Restore so you can get all the content of your chats again.
- Ready, the above messaging platform will take a few minutes to load the backup restore, after which it will take you to the section to enter your account information like name, status and profile picture.
Do you have a problem with The WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”