WhatsApp | How to write upside down or backward | Applications | trick | Smart phones | Mobile phones | nda | nnni | sports game
Many of your friends are definitely looking for a new way to write their messages. Until you surprise them we will leave you a trick The WhatsApp. The application integrates new functions such as the ability to respond to any conversation and even improves the protection of your privacy.
Although many seek a way to change the lyrics The WhatsAppWhether italic, bold or underlined, there is a simple header function for characters. how did you do it? It is very simple and there is no need to install any third party app on your phone.
Look: How to know who is talking to your partner the most on WhatsApp
How to write your head on whatsapp
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp.
- Once done, move on to any conversation.
- After that, go to this link fliptext.org.
- On this site you will see two boxes, the first for you to type the message.
- When you’re done, you should go to the second box where you’ll see all of your header text.
- Now you just have to copy and paste it into your WhatsApp conversation.
- This way you will surprise your friend or any contact you have in the app.
What does shocking facial expression mean in WhatsApp?
- Recently placed emojis emojipedia.
- The web is responsible for describing and explaining the meaning of each of the more than 700 emojis.
- A trembling or shaky face is associated with some surprising news that someone can bring to you. Movement is part of the reaction.
- It also means a resounding “no”, as a person tends to quickly turn their face to one side and the other.
- This face also has to do with the fear a person feels. The reaction is when it starts to vibrate.
- On the other hand, Emojipedia itself explains that a quivering face wants to express a person’s annoyance when faced with a question that puts them in trouble.
- Whatever the case, shaking face emojis will be added to WhatsApp in 2023.
So you can add WINDOWS LIVE TUKUTÍN message software as notification sound in WhatsApp
- First, find the notification sound known as “Tukutín” and download it from YouTube. Google has various free pages for converting MP4 video to MP3 format.
- When the sound is ready, check it The WhatsApp You have no pending updates in the Android Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the three vertical dots icon present in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, tap “Settings”> “Notifications”.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”