When we talk about the ability to send photos, videos, GIFs, and even animated stickers to another contact via a smartphone, many choose the first option. The WhatsApp. This is because it is the most downloaded app in recent times and which is preferred by most of the users regardless of new circumstances that started on May 15th. However, there are those who have problems sharing large files and this is where the trick comes in handy to avoid thinking about weight or minutes of duration.
More information | WhatsApp: a trick to see if you have been read without opening the app
If what you want to send to a friend, coworker, client, or family member is large pictures, long videos, or large audios, there are times when it does not load and this is due to certain limitations set by WhatsApp.
For example, images in HD quality automatically go through a quality reduction, as well as videos recorded in 4K resolution and PDF files cannot exceed 100MB so that the transfer is not blocked. But the trick leaves restrictions behind and allows you to send what you want the most without thinking about the size.
How to send heavy files
For this trick, it is not necessary to download any third-party application with which you can send any kind of multimedia content.
It is a well-known trick, however, for you to take it into account, we remind you of it so that you can surprise your friends or contacts with the quality of the photos and videos that you send through WhatsApp.
- The first thing you need to do is to enter your WhatsApp
- Then find a conversation or contact that you want to send a photo or video to.
- Later, tap on the clip and there you should not be clicking on the photos or videos, but on ‘My Documents’.
- When you do, search your files for the image or video that you want to send.
- When you find it, click OK and you will have already sent that full or high resolution image or clip to the other person without lowering the quality.
- It should be noted that you can only send files weighing less than 100MB at most, and if you exceed that, you will not be able to send them via WhatsApp. Also, this trick also works for WhatsApp Web.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report this? If you have any kind of problem write to email to contact them: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to do a general query, you can fill out the form using this Link. There you only need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after identifying you.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”