WhatsApp | How to see your friends’ deleted status | Applications | Applications | Smartphone | Cell Phones | The trick Tutorial | Viral | United States | Spain | Mexico | NNDA | NNNI | SPORTS-PLAY
The WhatsApp It is still considered as one of the most downloaded apps on devices around the world for chatting with friends, family, acquaintances and even a partner. With it, you can not only send text messages, but also send a variety of multimedia content.
For example, you can make video calls and long distance calls absolutely free, and also send pictures, videos, GIFs, animated stickers as well as Word or PDF documents instantly in The WhatsApp.
Look: WhatsApp Plus 15.40 APK: New in the latest version of the app
However, many people want to see not only their friends’ statuses without leaving a trace, but also to see those who are no longer there after being deleted 24 hours after they were posted.
Now you don’t have to worry, because there is a trick for you to be able to view the status of all your contacts even though they are deleted in The WhatsApp. It’s very simple and you’ll have to go through these steps.
How to see deleted statuses of your friends on WhatsApp
To be able to do this trick, it’s essential that you have it Whatsapp plus, It is an alternative application of the original that works on an amendment basis. Although not legal, it depends on every user if they want to download it or not:
- Firstly, you should download WhatsApp Plus from any page of your liking, and always check the URL.
- After that, you must enter the WhatsApp Plus settings.
- To do so, just click on the three dots in the top corner and click on Settings.
- On the other hand, you have to enter privacy and security.
- There you must enable the remove status function.
- This way you can see your contact’s deleted statuses.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”