The WhatsApp It’s still one of those apps where the vast majority participate. With it, you not only have the option to talk to anyone, but also add animated stickers, share photos and videos, and even hide the “Internet”.
However, very few people share some photos with a specific description of their cases. Now a simple trick has been discovered to be able to put that picture into sound in a simple way The WhatsApp.
How to put an image with audio in your countries on WhatsApp
- To achieve this effect, you must use a third-party application that complements WhatsApp.
- It’s called Capcut and now just download it to your cell phone Android also Iphone.
- In the app tap where it says “new project”.
- Next, select the image you want to share on WhatsApp.
- Look for the “Format” option.
- Select “16:9” which is the image size for WhatsApp statuses.
- Zoom in on the image so that it fits into the square.
- At that time put the song you want.
- You can click on “Audio” and search for “Sounds” or “Extractor”.
- Select the sound and voila. Click Save at 1080.
- Now share that image with audio in your WhatsApp statuses.
- With this, you will be able to get a picture in what is called status in the messaging app.
Why China banned the use of WhatsApp
In China it is not possible to chat The WhatsApp Nor with the help of a VPN (Virtual Private Network), which provides you with a secure extension of your local area network over a public or uncensored network such as the Internet, the technology portal highlighted”VI“.
It is important to clarify that in 2017, The WhatsApp Yes, it can be used in China, everything changed after the increased restrictions that are shared on the Internet and when “Great Firewall o The “Golden Shield Project”, a cybersecurity mechanism and initiative involving Internet censorship and monitoring by the Ministry of Public Security of the People’s Republic of China.
Surely you are wondering, what app replaces WhatsApp? China’s messaging app is WeChat, and it is not only used to send or receive messages, but it is also possible to make calls, video calls and other functions to communicate with your friends, family or co-workers.
Why does a WhatsApp contact not appear “online” or “you are writing…”
- There are only three possible reasons why the features we mentioned above may not appear when you are answered.
- First, when they perform the trick of activating Airplane mode > then they answer a message The WhatsApp > Close the application with the Home or Start button > proceed to deactivate the mode > This will cause the “online” and “typing…” connection to not appear.
- Second, when they downloaded WhatsApp beta, which is an application testing program where they can try out new features before anyone else. In the Android Beta version, it is possible to hide “Online” for “Everyone”, but “Write…” is not yet possible.
- Third and last, when they hide these words with the help of “unofficial” version of WhatsApp, like WhatsApp Plus, GB, Fouad, etc., they are some modified APK files with more features than the stable version.
Learn how to schedule your contacts on WhatsApp
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates on Google Play or the iOS App Store from Android.
- Now, open the messaging app, so as not to be obvious, tell a friend to ask for your number from that person that makes you curious to know how they added you.
- In order not to arouse suspicion, let the excuse that some of your contacts have been deleted.
- You will most likely send the number by pressing the paperclip icon in Chat > ”Call”.
- Your number will be sent to you with the name that person added to you, even the emoji will appear (if they registered it).
- Finally, your friend should share a screenshot so you know if it’s a real name or a specific nickname.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”