Thanks to The WhatsApp It is possible not only to send text messages, but also voice notes, photos, videos, GIFs and even use calls and video calls. Although it has many benefits, it also has a large number of tricks that not everyone knows, such as the one that allows “last connection time” to never change the application Without having to do cumbersome actions like disconnecting from Wifi or data.
More information | How to find files received by WhatsApp that are not shown in the gallery
How can this be achieved? This trick, for now, only exists on Android devices because the Apple ecosystem is quite restricted, so it can’t be done on iPhone terminals.
It should be noted that to implement not change the “last connection time” from The WhatsApp You will need to download a third-party app. This will not be able to access your personal information or your contacts.
You also won’t be able to access, if you don’t want, to your conversations that you have in the app. Follow all the steps to achieve this successfully.
- The first thing you need to download is Whatspause APK.
- This application can be found using this Link.
- Once the program is downloaded and installed, a graphic will open indicating pause.
- Just swipe the enable button and you are done.
- With this, the time of the last connection will never change again. It will be frozen, so to speak.
- With this method, you can also continue to chat, read messages, or send photos and videos, without updating this watch or showing the new connection time.
If you want to go back to the normal WhatsApp connection time, all you have to do is uninstall Whatspause APK and voila, everything will be back to how it was before.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same application from your iPhone.
Now if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link.