at the moment, The WhatsApp It has the following versions: the first is the mobile application, which you download to your cell phone through Google Play for Android or the App Store for iOS; The second is WhatsApp Web, a platform that allows you to chat from Google Chrome or any other browser; The third is WhatsApp Desktop, which is a native software for Windows, macOS, or laptop computers. If you want to access the latter, you will have to link your account by scanning a QR code, so today we are going to show you a new privacy trick so they ask you for your fingerprint first.
Did you know that anyone with access to your cell phone can link your account? The WhatsApp On WhatsApp Web or Desktop? This way you will be able to see all the content in real time, even, because of the “multi-device” mode, even if you leave your home, or deactivate WiFi or mobile data, your account will not be unlinked, remember that this mode allows other versions of WhatsApp to work Independently.
There are many ways to find out if someone is connected to your account. The WhatsApp In the web or desktop version, just tap on the three vertical dots icon (top right) and choose the “Linked devices” option, here you will see the browser or computer your account is active, similarly it will show the exact time of the last connection and the operating system of your PC or computer mobile. Prevent others from accessing your account by using the following privacy trick.
How to configure WhatsApp to request a fingerprint before linking your account
- Firstly, it is important that you change the security pattern or password of your mobile phone and no one knows it, thus it will enhance the security.
- Make sure of it now The WhatsApp You have no pending updates on Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Open the app and touch the three vertical dots. Several options will be displayed, choose the one that says “Settings”.
- Click “Account” > “Privacy.”
- Scroll down and activate the “Fingerprint Lock” section.
- Put your fingerprint on the sensor even The WhatsApp Sign it up.
- Go back to the Chats tab and tap on the three dots again and go to Linked Devices.
- Click the “Link a device” button.
- Finally, put your fingerprint to unlock the camera and scan the QR code. Open your WhatsApp account in WhatsApp Web or Desktop.
Ready, keep in mind that after you activate the fingerprint lock, you will also have to put it in each time you want to enter The WhatsApp. It is undoubtedly one of the best privacy and security options that the aforementioned green app for Android or Apple iOS has to offer.
How to update WhatsApp for mobile forever
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Writes The WhatsApp in the search bar.
- Access the first application that appears.
- Since it is already installed on your device, the following buttons may appear: “Uninstall” and “Open” or “Uninstall” and “Update”.
- The next step is to tap on the three vertical dots icon, and place them in the upper right corner.
- Finally, two options will be displayed, click on “Update automatically”.
- ready now The WhatsApp It will always be updated to the latest version only.
Do you have a problem with The WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”