Do you want your account The WhatsApp Do you have more security? This application allows you to send all kinds of multimedia files such as: images, videos, audios, Word, Excel, PDF documents, etc., which are often confidential or private.
This time we will teach you a new trick to lock your WhatsApp account with your fingerprint without having to install third-party apps.
More information | WhatsApp Web: How to Use Keyboard Shortcuts on Windows and Mac
Many users think that using two-step verification in their account The WhatsApp Absolutely safe, because this is not the case, as the company itself indicates the following: You must enter your PIN (6 numbers) When you re-register your WhatsApp number”, it means that when you reinstall the app or change your mobile phone, the function will appear. Although they rarely ask for the code, it will be very difficult for the tool to appear the moment you lose your computer or be a victim of theft, so they can easily access your chats and account data.
It is important to clarify that it is an official tool of The WhatsApp Available for Apple’s iOS and Android mobile phones, as long as the devices have a fingerprint function. This way all the contents of your account will be protected and it will not be necessary to grant the same permissions to other external applications.
How to lock a WhatsApp account with a fingerprint
- First, make sure The WhatsApp You have no pending updates in the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Next, open the app and tap on the three vertical dots present in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, click “Settings” and then “Account”.
- Now, choose the “Privacy” option and scroll down the entire space bar to find the “Fingerprint Lock” tab. By default it will be disabled.
- When pressed, the only requirement will ask you to activate the fingerprint on the mobile phone first. If you already have it then there will be no problem.
Do you have a problem with The WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, you should write to the contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”