The WhatsApp It has become one of the favorite applications for sending text messages with sharing of various news. With it, you can send videos, images, GIFs, and animated stickers, among other types of multimedia content.
But sometimes we want to know who it is “Online” On The WhatsApp How long you stay in touch. That’s why today we’re going to teach you a trick to find out exactly those details.
Look: WhatsApp: The best phrases to send for Mother’s Day
Of course, you have to download a third-party app that will ask for your permission to access your apps; However, it will not take your personal information, but it will take your contact list. As it is called?
With this app, you will know exactly who is calling The WhatsApp Without having to open the app, and as a result, chatting with the person you want to know if they have read their messages or not.
How to know who is “online” without entering WhatsApp
If you want to know if your friend, family member, or someone from work is around The WhatsAppIt is necessary for you to take these simple steps in order to know whether your message has been read in the application or not:
- This cheat can only be used on Android devices.
- In the case of the iPhone it is a little tricky.
- The first thing to do is download the app WhatzSeen.
- Remember to install the APK to allow third-party programs to run on your mobile device.
- Open the app now.
- There, configure it to receive an alert every time a particular contact calls the instant messaging service.
- You can choose a specific one or only all of them.
- Whenever someone goes online, WhatzSeen will appear in a notification that they are “online”. If he leaves, the same app will tell you how long he’s been chatting or checking his messages.