One of the most fun things you can do The WhatsApp It is sending emojis, which are becoming increasingly popular, as they allow users to express various emotions and feelings in a practical and simple way.
In this sense, it is also possible to customize these emojis to improve what the user wants to convey. To do this, it is not necessary to download third-party apps or tools, which may compromise your smartphone, as this can be done from the same mobile keyboard.
With this method, people will be able to combine their favorite icons and convert them into completely different icons without spending a lot of time. How is that done? from sportsWe are sharing a simple guide with the steps to follow.
Look: Learn how to use the new group chat tools in WhatsApp
How to create custom emojis in WhatsApp
If you want to have your own emojis to share with your friends, family and other people through WhatsApp, we explain how to achieve this without installing third-party apps.
- The first step is to open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Once this is done, go to the “Chats” section.
- Now, search for a conversation and access that conversation.
- Next, enter the emoji section of the Gboard keyboard.
- In this part, you will have to choose two emojis to combine.
- After a few seconds, you will see how a new emoji will appear in the upper left part of the keyboard.
- Finally, hit send and that’s it, you will have a fully customized emoji.
You should keep in mind that these emojis will not be saved on your mobile device keyboard, so you should remember your favorite emoji combination to use them whenever you want.
Guide to prevent your party members from adding other people
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates.
- Now, open the app and get into the group chat you’re managing.
- The next step is to click on the group name at the top of the chat.
- This will access its settings. Scroll down and tap on the Group Settings section.
- Click on the option labeled “Approve new participants”.
- Finally, select “Activate”.
- Done, this is how they will pre-request your authorization when someone wants to add a new participant.
How do you add expiry date in WhatsApp groups?
- First, open the trial version of The WhatsApp.
- Now, enter a group chat.
- The next step is to click on the group name to access its settings.
- Scroll down and click on the “Collection expiration” section.
- A popup will be displayed with three options: “In a day”, “In a week”, “Custom date” and “Remove expiration date”.
- Finally, choose any of the three to program the group’s expiration date, otherwise the last one pulls the action.
How to activate the hidden camera in WhatsApp
- In the case of Android devices, a secret menu will appear.
- In that we can not only appreciate the function of sharing, application information or deletion.
- But also the name of the last 4 people we spoke with.
- This way we can quickly start a conversation with that user.
- However, there is something very interesting about iPhones.
- If we press the WhatsApp icon in the Apple terminals, another menu will appear.
- There we can not just our QR code, start a new conversation or search for a conversation.
- We also have the option to “Modify Home Screen”, “Share App” or “Delete App”.
- But the most interesting is the “hidden camera”.
- If we press it automatically, we can send a photo we took to our friends or post it to our states
- Now that you know that, then try it, it will look interesting to you.
Steps to use the WhatsApp tool “Approve new participants”
- First, after downloading the trial version of The WhatsApp Open the app.
- Now, enter the group chat you’re managing.
- The next step is to click on the group name.
- Scroll down and click on the section called Group Settings.
- Here touch the option labeled “Approve new participants”.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”