WhatsApp: How to configure an automatic message to know that you are going to Telegram | Application Automatic messages | Composition | Application Wasap | SPOR-PLAY
The WhatsApp It has become one of the most useful tools for remote work; However, you may want to disconnect during the day. Well, you should know that you can configure automatic messages so that all your contacts receive them when they talk to you.
As expected, it can also be used to warn that you are absent or that you have simply left the app to switch to Telegram. Let’s remember that many users have started migrating because new privacy policies will be activated on May 15th.
How to configure automatic message in WhatsApp?
- And A. session > Tools for the company > Missing message.
- Energetic Send an absent message.
- Under MESSAGE, tap the message to edit it, then tap keep.
- In the Schedule section, click and choose from these options:
Always writeTo always send an automatic message.
Custom tableTo send an automatic message only during a specified period of time.
- In the recipient list, choose one of the following options:
everybodyTo send the automatic message to all people who send you a message while the absent message function is active.
Exclude my contactsTo send an automatic message to senders who are not registered in your address book.
All except …To send the automatic message to all but some specific senders.
Just send to …To send the automatic message to specific contacts.
You will be able to specify which contacts this message should not be sent to; Additionally, these messages can be activated at certain times, when you are usually relaxed or simply don’t want to be bothered.
Remember that, like WhatsApp Web, automatic messages are only sent when your cell phone is connected to the Internet. Otherwise, you will not receive messages from your contacts and the tool will not be activated.
WhatsApp: Summary of the new privacy terms on May 15th
But this is not just now The WhatsApp It will take certain data from you to improve its advertising system, as long as you contacted a specific company through the express messaging app and saved them as contacts.
It also confirms that your conversations are encrypted and that no one in the world, not even the company itself, will have direct access to what you write or the documents you send.
If you still do not accept the new terms for The WhatsApp Or you answered in the affirmative without reading the policies completely, then here we summarize the important points that have been detailed in your The main web.
WHATSAPP: New Terms for 2021 – Summary
Through its control center, you can access all the details of the privacy and security changes that WhatsApp will start from May 15:
- Privacy: Neither WhatsApp nor Facebook can see the content you share with family and friends, including your personal messages, calls, files you share, and locations you send. We do not track users’ contacts or messages, nor do we share your contacts with Facebook.
- Your number will not be shared: WhatsApp will not provide your number to any company; Additionally, our policies prohibit companies from contacting you on WhatsApp without first obtaining your consent to do so.
- Chat with companies: Millions of people use WhatsApp on a daily basis to communicate with small and large businesses. You can send letters to companies asking questions, making purchases, and obtaining information. You decide whether you want to chat with companies through WhatsApp, and you can always block or remove them from your contact list. Larger companies, such as airlines or retail stores, often receive thousands of messages at the same time from their customers, for example, with requests for information about a flight or shipping an order. In order to be able to respond quickly, these companies may use Facebook as a technology provider to manage some of the responses on their behalf. We will clearly mark these chats with a poster so you will know when this is the case.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report this? If you have any kind of problem write to email to contact them: s[email protected] or [email protected].
Now, if you need to do a general query, you can fill out the form using this Link. There you only need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after identifying you.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”