The WhatsApp It is still one of those apps that makes the most changes. All over the world, you have already started the mode of famous communities, an option that allows you not only to save time on grouping your chats, but also to organize them by topic.
For example, from now many users can change the color of characters The WhatsApp Be a simple model. For this, you need to download an app that helps you modify the appearance of your chats writing.
How to change the color of WhatsApp characters to blue
- You must first download the application blueword.
- When you have it, set it as default on your cell phone.
- Now enter WhatsApp.
- At that time go to any conversation.
- After that, you will have to type, a new keyboard will appear.
- Just select the blue letters and start writing your message.
- With this you will already have the colored characters in the WhatsApp application.
- You can also use it on Instagram, Messenger, or traditional text messages.
So you can make your WhatsApp screenshots more secure
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates.
- Now, open the app and enter into a personal or group chat.
- Click here on the clip (next to the camera) and select the screenshot you want to enhance your security.
- The next step is to click on the pencil icon located in the upper right corner.
- A color bar will be displayed on the right side, move it to the end to get the “Pixel” tool.
- Paint on the areas you don’t want to see and it will automatically cut out, which means it won’t be sharp anymore.
- Finally, click the circled 1 icon to send the image using the “View Once” tool.
SOLUTION TO INSTALL WHATSAPP PLUS APK WITHOUT GOOGLE ERRORS
- If you have installed WhatsApp Plus and Google finds you an error, do the following.
- Go to Google Play.
- Then enter your profile picture.
- At that moment, you should click where it says Play Protect.
- Now enter the gear code.
- There you should disable the “Analyze apps with Play Protect” button.
- You should also disable the “Improve malicious app detection” button.
- Now try to install WhatsApp Plus again.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”